Scott: Projecting What Oklahoma State's First Depth Chart Could Look Like

Originally published at: Scott: Projecting What Oklahoma State's First Depth Chart Could Look Like | Pistols Firing

OSU’s first two-deep should drop Thursday.

1 Like

“which is why Jason Brooks and Tyrone Webber are pulling double duty here as backups.”

So basically if we have a couple of lineman go down we’re screwed?

Its mean where lose four were screwed. Joy and math its like water and oil.

1 Like

How many teams wouldn’t be screwed if they lost 2 linemen from their two deep? Answer- not many.

3 Likes

Who says that the others are going to be just as good? Looks like we could’ve used our starting lineman in the Big 12 CCG last season.

Point was we have 3 back ups. They fill joe is not as good as a tackle or guard he will be first in as a center.

With cole out and the usc awol it will get kids like eli in the next 3 weeks
Texas lost their lt, got banks there now. He miss have a scrimmages with an ankle issue. Banks a freshman

1 Like

did langston anderson die or something? I expect him to be in the rotation

1 Like

The AWOL kid has done this before at USC so I don’t I don’t know who recruited him but not a surprise. Read that one freshman is playing well Kawiki (sp) has had a lot of reps at guard
Backup QB won’t be Gunner, Gundy will take too much heat for that. The freshman will get to see what he can do first
Joy learn math : 4 is greater than 2 , ….so we lose two we have the backups

1 Like

I think he’s been playing well and will get chances from what I’ve read. Just hope the injuries stay away. Super talented

1 Like

We will be good with the 8 by mid season should have more. Should get alot of playing time in 6 or so games

1 Like

I hope they get a lot of playing time first six games and we are ahead comfortably ahead so a lot get playing time Is that the freshman lineman you were talking about ?

1 Like

That’s not the point I was making. I was making the point that pretty much we’re not going to have consistency on the OL (again).

Come on joy be a little positive for once in your life !! Don’t be a sour puss all the time , it might brighten your life !! :grin::grin:

2 Likes

What. I can’t deal with this short bussery.

1 Like

A few years ago, OU trotted out a freshman running back, Trey Sermon, and I thought “Ye Gods, he looks like another Adrian Peterson.”

Well, this year the Adrian Peterson lookalike is in orange: Ollie Gordon.

It was just one photo, but it certainly caught my eye: PFB has published a photo of Gordon working with Spencer Sanders. Which must mean he was running 1st Team reps.

Hey, I like Dominic Richardson. And I think he’s the starter. Also like Jaden Nixon. But I think we have a pleasant surprise waiting…

1 Like

Agree, I think Ollie will get some carries. I think Richardson might be the Big 12 RB surprise.

1 Like

You start the person that gives you the best chance to win. Unfortunately for us we didn’t find out that Jaylen Warren was going to be the best running back we had last season until Boise State. Makes me question preseason evaluations a little bit. It’s not like the coaching staff has missed on evaluations before, and I’m sure it won’t be the last.

How many times has gundy not started the best running back. You act like its every year. Stop say nonsense.

You are a sad sad person. Im surprised you made it past 18

1 Like

How many times has Gundy not started the best quarterback? 1…2…3…4. Why would you assume we wouldn’t miss out on who the best running back would be?

Tell me i know you were up set we got a kid from utah state. I think i will trust a prove guy like gundy then you

1 Like