Scott: Projecting What Oklahoma State's First Depth Chart Could Look Like

Proven he could choose the wrong QB even though that’s the POSITION HE PLAYED!!

Yet you didnt even want warren to come here. You try and get around that then we can atleast know you’ve improved.

1 Like

My exact words were “A kid from Utah State? Is that the best we can do?”. I never said anything about not wanting him. Did I think he would break the starting lineup? Probably not, but I also don’t get to see him practice. The coaches, however, do get to watch him.

He ended up being better than I expected, but I’ve also never said I don’t think a two or three star recruit can’t become a good player. If we really are a top 25 program then why aren’t we getting very many kids transferring out of BB schools? Even Arkansas snatched up a kid from OU.

I’m not against taking the best of what’s left from G5 schools, but I also think we could be targeting the transfers coming from BB schools as well.

Nice you trying to back track. Warren was good enough to be a cowboy on my team.

Blah blah blah about recruiting.

1 Like

Dude some kids are totally different when the lights come on in games

2 Likes

How am I trying to back track?

I know. We’ve seen it at the QB position on four occasions so far.

Saying " is that the best we can do" means your not happy with warren. He was a 3 star so we know you hated him. Since he did good you like him. That how you back tracked moron

1 Like

When you start off at 4th on the depth chart it’s either you don’t expect much or the coaches got the evaluation wrong. You’re actually the one back tracking here. If you were so confident about him coming in you would’ve said something positive. Instead, you remained silent. Kind of like how you back tracked on “Mr. Stone Hands”. Didn’t work out so well for you, did it? Or maybe the fact you thought Josh Sills would be drafted? Don’t act like you’ve never been wrong.

Its not rite or wrong its the way you hate are players

1 Like

Have we

Reid over Robinson, Cate over Weeden, Walsh over Chelf, Garman over Rudolph.

Your right lol he should’ve thrown Rudolph in all of those games his freshman year and let him get beat all to hell :man_facepalming: The only one I’m gonna give ya here as a no brained is weeden and cate

2 Likes

Reid was a 5 star how could he not start

1 Like

You don’t know what you have until you try it. Experience over talent, right?

Yep exactly right

Was that the case between Garman and Rudolph?

Joy if you would read the practice reports and looked for the info about scrimmages before the season, lots of talk from everyone that Warren was kicking asx !! Stay off Baylor’s site just trying to help :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I guess he was kicking asx so much that before the season began that the coaches thought the 4th spot on the roster was right for him🤷‍♂️.

1 Like

You still didnt want warren. Got to love your double standards

1 Like