Several Pokes Commits Get Boosts in Recruiting Rankings

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/several-pokes-commits-get-boosts-in-recruiting-rankings/

Several Pokes got a bump in the rankings.

1 Like

We need at least four more of these 4 star recruits.

How many flip their commitment?

Hey, that’s only supposed to happen at blue bloods. What’s going on?

How about that Texas 5-star QB who’s barely played any varsity games? :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: Maybe Maalik Murphy is, but does a kid deserve 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 stars with these stats?:
Total Passing Yards 314
Passing Yards/Game 52.3
Pass Completions 28
Pass Attempts 61
Interceptions 2
Comp Percentage .459

Who r u taking about. some one we gave an offer to

1 Like

I already told u were done for the year

1 Like

What i would like this site to do is find out what Anthony chandler is doing. Is he going to be on the team.
He has not been on the roster.
What I love Is he barely played at nt got a boost from 247
R new center start tons of games made mac team then loses in 247
Same with are new safety
Really nice 247.
I was surprised they redid r new commits specially the 1 a kid

Two 4 stars? So far same as every year. Start off alittle strong and finish alittle underwhelming around 35 to 40. Clock work boys

2 Likes

Thats funny we got 1 4star all of last year

1 Like

Speaking of clock work u and the other naysayers didn’t miss the bell.

1 Like

@kyleboone I noticed there were several targets for 2022 who have picked up crystal ball predictions for OSU, any word on where they stand??

2 Likes

Espen got r qb as a top 300. With 3 4star.
Presley would make a second 300

1 Like

All of them were not having any recruits

So your saying we’re only going to sign 7 players total for the 2022 class? Or we’re done signing four star recruits because we’re content with 4th?

So you’re saying 4 more 4 star freshman recruits are going to lead us to a big 12 championship, beat uo and into the playoffs?

1 Like

He’s not saying anything. He’s just vomiting troll nonsense.

2 Likes

Joe I’m not say anything important to u. Trying to keep it equal

1 Like

Can’t wait to beat uo

2 Likes

No. What I’m saying is if they end up developing well (Like Brennan Presley) they might end up giving us one in the future God forbid we send them to the transfer portal and not let Gundy make play calls.

1 Like

But if gundy sends them to the portal why do we need 6. We could just not have any 4 stars and keep them all

1 Like