Snowmageddon

Living up to the hype or no?

We probably got around 3 inches in Stillwater now. But it’s coming pretty slowly.

Most of it came overnight.

3 Likes

Not in Stilly, looks likes it’s mostly gone further out west on the radar. Cold as balls though.

2 Likes

No so far in Moore

1 Like

Dusting here in Irving. More coming in a couple of hours. Looks like they are getting some snow in Mexico near El Paso right now.

Not so bad here north of Tulsa. It is cold and windy. Wouldn’t be a big deal at all except I called Wednesday for a propane fill and haven’t gotten it. So I will probably run out before it gets filled. Have a constant fire going and some space heaters.

20 miles west of OKC about 30 minutes ago.

7 Likes

Straight up blizzard.

1 Like

Arkansas River near Cleveland

I live in Maine, so I’m curious what a lot of snow is for Oklahoma? I’ve never lived there so I’m not sure lol

@PokeFromME I live in Edmond. It’s currently 5 degrees with wind chills around 15 below and snowing heavily. We have 3-5" right now, but they are predicting 10-14" of snow between today and tomorrow. Then another round is supposed to come in Tuesday evening and they’re predicting another 8-12" on top of what we get today and tomorrow. For Oklahoma, typically we get excited about like 3-5" inches lol, but this is actually pretty historic.

3 Likes

2" of snow usually shuts everything down for at least a day. The last time I can remember getting this much snow would probably be like '09.

4 Likes

I think we finally got the amount promised

4 Likes

It’s kind of dumping in North Texas.

7" here in West OKC metro. Second snow this winter larger than any snow I experienced while living in Kansas. The snow Tuesday/Wednesday could be the third one this winter.

3 Likes

Round dos.

Welp. In MWC, got a good 4inches. Dripped all the pipes and they’re all frozen solid

When did you start dripping?

We’ve been dripping our pipes in Moore and when we turn the volume up we get a little burp like there’s air in the lines, but I’ve been worried it’s starting to freeze over.

1 Like

Down in North Texas my wife and I are currently on about a 7 hour stretch where we had roughly 30 minutes of power. House is currently at 55 degrees.

4 Likes