Social Media Has Field Day With OU, Texas, SEC Rumors

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/social-media-has-field-day-with-ou-texas-sec-rumors/

This helps numb the pain.

Sure take enough jab we will be numb

Not good for football at all. I bet they will have to change the whole structure of conferences after this is all said and done because as it stands it’s terrible for collage football.

Why don’t we do it like English soccer they play a massive tournament in the spring and that places u in the division. Football all year long.

Not really

U dnt want football all year round or do anything english.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
It would be one big league. If we going to start paying players work them to death.

Bedlam at the very least has to take a few years hiatus, right?!? OSU surely doesn’t continue to schedule ou after getting screwed by them like this?

1 Like

Those r my feelings. Thats how it is done.

The way Gundy has bent over every year for OU, this should feel normal.

It’s always nice to see ur sunny typing.

I heard you missed me.

Like a hole in my head​:face_with_head_bandage::face_with_head_bandage::face_with_head_bandage::face_with_head_bandage::scream::scream::scream::scream::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

Everyone wishes you would close the hole in your head.

Won’t stop me from typing.
I like how ur lil posse of merry men is everybody

I post a piece on how I hope ou gets everthing they want I thought since it was all about ou u would have read it.