Stillwater, USA - Still Pioneering

If this thread already exists let me know, but I didn’t already see it.

Where the water is still.

1 Like

I’ll start. Half of the Stillwater police force, several fire trucks, and an ambulance are in front of my apartment right now!

Have crime scene tape up now!

That does not look good. That’s a lot of excitement for Stillwater.

1 Like

Kam is in the yellow jersey. 5th grade Pioneers putting in work at Sanborn.

7 Likes

Which apartments do you live in? Almost looks like The Links.

3 Likes

Great town. I’ll be there in a month!

2 Likes

Apple Creek. Also, I didn’t confirm this but one of my neighbors told me they heard it from a girl at the scene taking pictures with a press badge on, apparently the reason for the response was that some guy a building down from me was in his apartment having a mental breakdown with an AR-15.

I will never forget my sophomore or Junior year around Halloween when the kid took a machete and cut the heads off of his brother and one of the 2 roommates. I wouldn’t be surprised if the entire unit spanning all of Payne county was there, there had to be around 50-60 cop cars. Kid just walked over to the car dealerships with his machete and blood covering him all causal like and basically said “yo, I killed some people. Can I borrow your phone?” Pretty crazy day.

And if I’m not mistaken, around a week or less later a girl was shot while walking around lake Boomer I’m pretty sure. Stay classy, stillwaterians.

3 Likes

Was a wild week

1 Like

Anybody else hate the first couple weeks of the fall semester with all the new freshmen? A pack of them on spin scooters almost drove into my car on Perkins yesterday.

4 Likes

Not this year because my niece is there and I hope she runs you over on a scooter.

10 Likes

:rage::kick_scooter:

2 Likes

Come on @SherlockOhms let 'em have fun.

1 Like

I know I sound like a crochety old man, but when you almost drive into a car sitting at a stoplight I have some concerns.

4 Likes

Not when it’s rush week

I have to say the scenery was great on Bid Day! I might make lunch at Coney an annual tradition now.

:joy:

1 Like

Traffic sucks again. More than normal.

2 Likes