Summer Schedule Preview: Oklahoma State Will Host Oklahoma in Final Scheduled Bedlam

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/summer-schedule-preview-oklahoma-state-will-host-oklahoma-in-final-scheduled-bedlam/

The Cowboys will close out Bedlam on their own turf.

Ya gotta win in the trenches boys, and unfortunately we almost never do against OU.

Interested to see that kid from Utah in his first bedlam

2 Likes

Got one more chance, Gumby.

1 Like

Just pencil in another L

1 Like

This game means nothing to him. No matter how much we all want him to care, he just refuses to. But I’ll still be in the west end zone screaming my head off. Go Pokes! Beat OU! 345 days til they are gone.

3 Likes

Could care less about the game TBH

We cannot lose this goddamn game. I do not want to hear it from those trailer dwellers for years to come.

3 Likes

Based on Gundy’s history, we currently have less than a 17% chance of winning that game. So the odds aren’t exactly in our favor.

1 Like

Oh I’m aware. I’m not expecting a win but damnit do we really need this one. I think winning it prevents us from being the sole record holder most losses to a single program.

2 Likes

Well if we have any chance we better hope that Davis Beville is starting at QB for OU.

1 Like

Yeah, after the first series in which we knock Gabriel out of the game. So that Beville has zero prep against us.

Won’t think much prep would help him with these stats:

Well I know he’s awful see: red River. But I just want Goon totally unprepared as a team to handle the psychological blow of losing their Heisman hypeful QB1.

1 Like