Superlatives Roundtable: Strengths, Weaknesses, Most Intriguing From OSU's Fall Camp

Originally published at: Superlatives Roundtable: Strengths, Weaknesses, Most Intriguing From OSU's Fall Camp | Pistols Firing

Time to get big picture about this 2022 roster.

Worries injuries thats it.

1 Like

How bad is Green’s wrist issue? A few weeks, most of season? or maybe healthy for bowl game? I’m praying for a fast healing.

1 Like

Someone on here said a fracture. Thats 5 to 6 weeks. Which when it happen he could be ready for baylor.

1 Like

On the PFB podcast they pointed out that his position requires a lot of blocking. That does not bode well for any kind of injury to the wrist. Regardless of how long he is out for, it’s a significant loss during that period of time.

1 Like

A fracture is better than torn ligaments. He can even wear a brace in games if he heals. Course he won’t be a receiver. I think Richardson will be a breakout player this year. We are so loaded at receiver

1 Like

I think gundy will be big 12 coach of the year!

1 Like

Undefeated

1 Like

Probably win every game by 20 maybe. See y’all in Arlington!!!

1 Like

I think you might be missing the bigger picture! Having the Cowboy Back (tight-end) (finally) playing an integral part of the passing game of the OSU offensive would be new and huge and effective. They were excited to have Green move over as Dunn was preparing to incorporate the CB to play a more prominent role in the offensive passing schemes. So this was more a more devastating injury than fans might believe.

He knows that the thing he was saying was green could come back. Acl he wouldnt be back this season.

If everything goes rite he could be back by the baylor game. That would be good. Have him back and more offense the bears havent seen.

I dnt think baylor will have that exciting of a offense and will have to play their whole book by the time we see them.

1 Like

I’d rather have Blaine Green available than not have him available, but I look at it like this: his absence means more four wide-out formations. I’m pretty high on all our receivers but especially our slot receivers!

2 Likes

There bring jake shultz over to help out at cw. Walkon thats moved around each year. With barr going back to oline then having to retire. We also have that kid from Frontenac he would have the size.

On a better not osu has an official craft beer. 1890 original iron monk.:thinking::thinking::thinking::woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face::exploding_head::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

The defensive may not be quite as good as last year, but it’s still going to be superb. O-line will be improved (and it was not as bad last year as pundits and fans think–it was, actually mostly good after the first few games). The keys for this year will come down to play calling (I’m still not convinced that Kasey Dunn is a good coordinator) and QB play. Pistols Firing and many others have been overselling Sanders since day one. He can make plays and have a great game (like against ND) and then can absolutely crap the bed (Baylor). If this team is going to be good and have a chance at a conference championship and the playoff, it has to be second half against Notre Dame Sanders every game. If he continues to be inconsistent, prepare to lose at least one game you shouldn’t (ISU, TCU, etc.) and also to Baylor/OU.

I high on dunn then you are. Im not as high on other oc as others are. Dana has trouble with offense when he does have players( both wv and houston). Last i check no one has said georgia even had a good offense by monken. And those last to yahoos were a joke.

Ive not always be high on sanders. Yes he needs to how the ball away more. But in 10 games he had 4 pics. Ive be on red zone. He made advancements. He all so had martin droping 3 easy td passes bray stumbs on jpr td pass. Presley fumble at goal line. Its still a team sport.

Itll be there.

1 Like

Yea I was saying the bone fracture will be a lot easier to recover from than pulled ligaments. He will be back, when I don’t know. I will say 3rd game. He can still keep his conditioning Green doesn’t seem to have stone hands :grin:
I hope we do play fast, that is Sanders best game

1 Like