Surgery for Sanders, Dru Brown Injured

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but SS just had surgery on his hand and is expected to be out for the remainder of the season. Rumor has it that Dru Brown picked up an injury this week in practice too.

1 Like

is this where Brown or Costello jumps in (Weeden style), throws for 699 yards and 12 touchdowns, crushes the hearts of everyone from Norman? then we can fight all summertime about how we could have had undefeated national champinonship?

2 Likes

Jelani Woods used to be a QB lol start getting him reps to back up Costello

1 Like

Costello looked very good at spring practice.

Maybe we can reverse 3rd string quarterback beat down some teams instead of the other way around for once.

3 Likes

Any word on how badly Dru Brown was hurt in practice this week? Can he go or you think we are going with Costello?

Last i heard dru just had a minor hand injury and he should be good to go for WVU

Sanders being down is rough, but maybe having an deep threat quarterback can open up the run game more and allow Chuba to get the Hiesman moment he needs!

We didn’t want a freshman going up against the sooners anyway. Get some senior leadership from Brown and dismantle ou in the air and on the ground.

1 Like

Why do I get the feeling that Dru is gonna end up messing around and drop 350+ and 3TDs in Bedlam and make everyone wonder what if?

5 Likes

Thanks man!