Tailgate questions

Has anyone ever considered beginning a PFB tailgate for home games? Is anyone interested? Has it been tried before? How do we get that organized if we want to do it? It’d be awesome to meet as many of you guys and gals as possible. Particularly the locals here in Stilly. Feedback, please. Thanks! And Happy Orange On Friday and Go Pokes!

4 Likes

In general I would love more info on starting a tailgate. Who do you talk to about permission for locations and how do you go about it?

1 Like

Dude. I’ve wanted a PFB+ tailgate for the last year and a half. I absolutely want in on this

1 Like

At least you can legally participate in the festivities from now on.

4 Likes

Get your tent and put it up before someone else and hope they don’t move it.

3 Likes

Legally being the operative word there😂

1 Like

Trailers? I think last year or the one before they changed the rules. Any recognition of what I’m taking about and did that really change anything?

@marshall Comments/suggestions/advice?

1 Like

I don’t know if there’s ever been a specifically designated “PFB Tailgate” but I remember a couple of years ago the guys all had a spot and were giving away shirts and logo stickers and stuff. I still have my PFB logo sticker on my yeti cup to this day from that afternoon.

2 Likes

Last year we didn’t because of CoVID, but for about 5-6 years before that we had a big spot every year, with multiple trailers. They never said anything, I think they’re still allowed as far as I know.

There was one during the 2019 (maybe 2018) season. It was small, but a good time. I’m all ears for it this year. Hopefully tailgating is a thing again. It should be.

5 Likes

I’ll stop by.

1 Like