Tay Martin Alludes to Return in Instagram Post

I want to throw over the middle to the biggest man on the field and maybe see what happens.

Look he had one good game.
But catching pass against a flex d is not impressive.
So pull out what ever u propped ur ess up with.

Ok Joey u have started chasing ur tail. So like I said if u have nothing to say I’m done.

16 catches for 247 yards and 3 touchdowns through 4 games is actually above the standard for a TE.

Charlie Kolar had 591 yards receiving all last season and was named an All-American.

Sounds like someone is upset they were proven wrong.

U kill me Joey. U always look at the results.
When he left it was not great. But gundy had nothing to do with him dropping balls and Sanders not throwing to him.
Yes he has great numbers. But picking up alot of junk yards in a big win and loses. Doesn’t excite me or pro scouts. When the safeties are 30 yards from the line in the 3rd quarter. U should be able to find a 6’7" te. I am impressed he catches them with no one around him.
No I’m not mad that again u proved ur a moron.
Now stop reliving what ever pipe dream ur having.

Texas is throwing to a true freshman across the middle. I wonder what they know that Gundy doesn’t? I hope they don’t figure out that we run 90% on second down and have a quarterback draw on 3rd and long.

1 Like

Against tech. How did they do Against Arkansas.
I can’t believe u would bring any offensive plays against the tech defense. U are getting desperate to prove things.

Arkansas is shutting out A&M, they might be better than most of the big 12. Not saying much.

Yes so that makes tech’s defense better

It might not have anything to do with Gundy. Jelani may have just realized Sanders sucked and he had a better chance to catch a ball that was thrown to him and not the other team.

Or Jelani is mad at Gundy because when he sucked at QB they made him move positions, Sanders does worse and gets a promotion. Couldn’t blame him for being upset.

No it shows that both teams can score more than 30 points which is bad news for Gundy’s cowboys.

1 Like

Ok let’s just call it a year. And wait for next year

Should be happy with gundy to move him where he can get to the nfl.

You’ve got Sanders 2 more years. Surely you aren’t forgetting a quarterback who is unbeaten so far.

1 Like

Who knows how the 3 o’clock games will finish. But some half time scores are surprising

I know ur try to be funny in some way because I was very funny.
But what does 2 years of Sanders have to do with us calling it quits because we dnt have woods.
One day after years of my sarcasm u will learn to do it.

Who needs Woods we’re undefeated!

Auburn is going to need a new coach, do you think they could be interested in a coach who’s team can’t score 30 points?

1 Like