Testimonials

Hey all,

We are looking for 3-4 testimonials for PFB+ (our contributor program). If you’d be willing to post something below about why you’ve loved the program and why others should and link to a photo of yourself, that would be awesome.

Thank you!

Bumping this back up to the top. Would appreciate an assist here!

1 Like

I’ve been an avid follower of PFB since 2010. They have always provided the best online content for OSU football, and I would spend more time than I’d like to admit scouring the depths of early PFB. When they offered a subscription program, it was a no-brainer for me. I know they are always striving to improve the site and the content it provides, and if I can assist in any way, I am glad to do it. Since they started the subscription service, the site has grown by leaps and bounds. Store discounts, give-aways and customized background pics are only some of the many amazing perks. I can’t think of any $8 better spent than in the hands of The Kyles and PFB.

7 Likes

Thanks bro!

1 Like

I’ve become a dedicated follower on PFB. Being and out of state alum, I appreciate the efforts of the PFB staff. I don’t want to give away my age, but Charlie Weatherbie was taking snaps under center when I graduated from Oklahoma State University.

I appreciate the podcasts primarily because the contributors are realistic and honest about subject matter surrounding OSU’s athletic programs, and I can take off my orange colored glasses while enjoying the podcasts

I was pleasantly surprised to be offered the “PFB+” platform and look forward to the coming months as PFB continues to evolve.

3 Likes

Accurate and Insightful news (any category) coverage is important to me. PFB scores very well on those fronts in my opinion. What I have recently noticed, is the improved coverage of Recruiting. Bringing some creativity to the topic of recruiting and not just reporting the obvious. To me, this shows a geniune desire for continuous improvement. Gundy has his ‘cowboy culture’ and right behind it is the ‘PFB culture’. Do yourself a favor and subscribe today!

1 Like