Texas @ OSU Game Thread šŸ€

1pm tip

It now feels like heā€™s been there a long time.

3 Likes

I knew he got an extra year or two because of cancer but I had to look it up:

• 5ā­ļø in the class of 2016, which included Josh Jackson, Markellā€™s Fultz, Lonzo Ball, etc.

• Played the full 2016/17 year but only played a combined 12 games from the 17/18 and 18/19 years

• Technically has 1 more year left if they let him take a redshirt and then a medical redshirt and then the COVID year

6 Likes
8 Likes

I would expect attendance to be low today. Combination of mediocre fanbase and COVID. Latter is understandable

Despite COVID, will be there.

Will be the people sitting with NO-ONE around

Yep Iā€™m moving up from my seats today. Should be ample space

Go be an OU fan

No u

2 Likes

He isnā€™t wrong though. Itā€™s hard to make fun of Ou basketballā€™s low attendance and then turn on the tv to see about 45 total people at the OSU-KU game (a game that is always close to sold out). Itā€™s how things have gone in this state, the Thunder have sucked a lot of passion out of OSU and OU bball. Extra circumstances on top of that this year, but the fan interest for OSU basketball as been relatively poor ever since Eddie left. Skyrocketed for about 48 hours after the NCAA ruling, and then cliff dived to the lowest itā€™s been this century.

2 Likes

The feeling of a W just came to me. Pokes by 4.

1 Like

If OSU is really lucky on this nice Saturday afternoon with nothing else to do, the arena might get half way filled against top 15 Texas. But thatā€™s a huge stretch.

We just got to our parking spot. Def more people here than expected 20 mins to tip

Looks like the crowd will be better than Tuesday.

3 Likes

Letā€™s do this

Texas by 18

Death, taxes and you beating a dead horse.

3 Likes

Well thatā€™s very good news at least. Had tickets and technically this is my 6th day of the new ā€œ5 day quarantineā€ guidelines but Iā€™d feel irresponsible going there in person this soon.

1 Like

Okay not sure how many of you have played organized basketball, but the type of shoes you wear are important. And every single one of them feels different when you wear them. I have no clue how BW enjoys wearing two different shoes at once.