Texas Tech Game Week Thread

It’s that time again! Just win baby! Just win…

6 Likes

We open as 10 point favorites. Over/Under is 54 1/2

Beat the hell out Taco Tech

7 Likes

Don’t let their kicker beat us

10 Likes

Let’s remake this photo Saturday night.

17 Likes

We’re gonna boat race Tech. Let’s go!

:grimacing:

Believe Stallion! Believe!

4 Likes

I remember where I was when this happened (a bar in Olde City, in Philadelphia). Went to a PSU watch bar, at first, where they were mourning their program after the Sandusky crap broke earlier in the week.

How did TT attack ISU in the first half last week? I only saw the second half and ISU held them pretty well.

Their QB ran wild. ISU missed a ton of open field tackles. Lots of slants and empty sets. Similar to what TCU did against Baylor.

3 Likes

Interesting Kstate is favored against Baylor

3 Likes

Here we go again , we get teams coming off their best game of the season. Then they are introduced to our defense and they have their worse game of the season. We usually start.great and slide off toward the end of the year, but this years team is getting better each week. Defense does win championships and we have one of the best in the nation. This team is stable and healthy which bodes well for the future.

7 Likes

Michigan state being given 18 points is something.

I’d also like to remind folks that Tre Sterling is coming back. Not only have we gotten better as the year has gone on, but we’re also getting guys back from injury here at the end too. I fully expect this defense to LIVE in the backfield.

3 Likes

Do we want Jason Taylor to lose time tho??

2 Likes

Didn’t realize this live while in the stadium, but watching the game back and the move to put Green in a hybrid type TE/WR positioning was absolutely genius. Some of Dunn’s best scheming yet. And we actually threw it to him!! Even if we don’t do that much going forward, it’s now on film and will be in opponent’s minds. That’s another body to have to cover. Awesome work by Dunn there.

5 Likes

Don’t think he will. Having Tre back is awesome, but I have a feeling he’ll only be used in an as-needed situation. Highly doubt they’ll throw off what this unit has been doing lately. If we need him, he’s there. But I doubt we see him a whole bunch.

4 Likes

ITS NOT EVEN MONDAY. THIS IS CHAOS.

4 Likes

Lot of people are worried about tech’s backup and how well he’s played. Just to remind everyone, Morris had 530 yards of offense and 4 TDs against a very good Baylor defense. He had 78 yards of offense and zero touchdowns vs us.

Another thing is the concern of tech having a rushing QB. We’ve played a handful of those this year, and I’ll even throw in Shelley from Mizz state for fun (he had the most rushing yards against us out of any QB we’ve played). Shelley, Howard, Bohanan, Thompson, Purdy, Bean, and Morris can all run the football. Those 7 had a combined 29 rushing yards all together on us on less than 0.3 ypc. Wouldn’t sweat it much. Our dudes wrap up.

Also wanna take a quick second to give MSU props. They had one of the best offensive games of anyone against us.:joy::joy:

7 Likes

Is this good? /s

1 Like