The Adventures of Brennan Presley: Realignment Memes, Anatomy of a Bowler, Candy for Dinner

Originally published at: The Adventures of Brennan Presley: Realignment Memes, Anatomy of a Bowler, Candy for Dinner | Pistols Firing

‘We’ve all been in college, sometimes you eat candy for dinner.’

1 Like

Kid was just being real and has fun at it

1 Like

Brennan is underutilized as all good players here.

Its funny how all the players dnt touch the ball enough. Morons

1 Like

There’s only one football. His time will come (this year hopefully). It all comes down to o-line

2 Likes

Yea I hated Hill , Chuba, Tylan, Washington not being used to their abilities… you imbecile

1 Like

You give the rock to ones who have the hot hand. When they turn cold you you throw a bone to a Cowboy back. But I think watching Charley Kolar play might turn on a light bulb, giving someone the idea that maybe tight ends could be used to catch passes more than once in a great while.
But the 5 million dollar man likes to think he has a winning formula that needs no tampering.

We have had te catch balls before. So it tells us there is a reason why not.

But, you could use the te and go to west coast offense.
I thought everyone wanted up tempo, which generally dnt use the te.
It still goes back to, some you want 5 guys get 20 touches. Thats 100 plays how many games get 100 passes?

1 Like

That’s 7.5 million dollar man.

1 Like

New contract too !!

1 Like

Reminds me of a comedy skit or movie, where one of Wayan brothers says no to someone’s offer for something to eat, I had Red Hots for breakfast, LOL!

1 Like