The Key to Spencer Sanders' Developmental Progression at QB for OSU

A 2 star that threw for 4000 yards and the 13th ranked offense equals 3-6 and 9th in the conference. You better find Monken.

1 Like

His completion percentage was never much better than Sanders and never close to Weedenā€™s senior year. If riding the beach was his goal, I think we have found the problem.

1 Like

Okay for one the dude had almost as many attempts in one year as sanders has had in two. And I didnā€™t mention anything about weeden you said he never improved which is in fact dead wrong

Also in 4 years Rudolph threw 26 pics, in two seasons sanders has thrown 19

Plenty of offence we needed a defense
U still good at showing no knowledge of how a team works.

When half ur passes r screens then its easy to have good average.
I love listening to u gives me a big smile.
Do u really think u know something or ur just canā€™t being wrong.

Just not the same playbook since Monken left.

1 Like

Really again.
Why are u even on here.
U know nothing about sport, and really u dnt even discuss sports. Do u get lonely on ur horse is that it.

Monken must have lost the gundy play book or is old. He didnā€™t lit up georgia passing attack last year

Plenty of teams have shown that with an exceptional offense and a below average defense that you can still win conference titles and play in the CFP. If you donā€™t believe me then go ask Lincoln Riley since he did it in 2017 and 2018. Until we get a new coach thatā€™s not content with 4th weā€™ll probably never know.

Riley shown that if u have kicker a 2 star qb can win and lite u up. Riley almost gave up 49 points and did give up 501 in passing alone. He knew then there was no way ou was getting a natty.
What would happen if a guy came of the street in jeans would he thrown for 300 yrds. U still think that Riley knows what he is doing. He just got the best players.
I know ur an idiot and want Riley to win but he will be gone in four years. Just call him no natty Oā€™Reilly

It doesnā€™t matter how much the other team scores or how many yards if they always lose to you. Or should I say OU.

1 Like

I wonder if we get a new coach and he starts to beat ou what in heck would u have to do all day.

Celebrate!

1 Like

Well ur chit out of luck. We still are blessed with gundy.
Just hired another ex cowboy to help with speading the cowboy culture.

I think Gundy should hire his mentor Pat Jones to help game plan for OU. Heck anyone else who has no idea how to beat OU.

Maybe Gundy should hire Cadeā€™s brother, he has a pretty good record against OU.

1 Like

You told me if Gundy had the best players at OU he wouldā€™ve done better than Riley. I pointed out to you when Gundy has been favored or had the better team he was still 1-3 in Bedlam.

Doesnā€™t matter if Gundy had the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. He would probably still find a way to lose. Your useless blabbering of Corndog throwing for 500 yards against OU still doesnā€™t matter because when it came to crunch time he and Gundy still couldnā€™t do it.

How do u have better players then ouā€™s. They we favored by bets. The still did have more stars

In that game it was the defense and the kicker.

I will sleep well know ur crying and osu still has gundy.
Did u hear gundy got another ex player to help speard cowboy culture. Happy dreams.