The making of teddy bears by cowboys

Ok it’s midweek. What have we learn. We still need to win this game. Holder is not the ad anymore. A good group of cowboys could be staying home for another year.
Now what’s going to happen Saturday.
I will get drunk early while we beat Baylor. Pass out then wake up like it’s Christmas and Santa left me a cfp spot.

2 Likes

I thought we would go unnoticed with r recruits with all this decommits.
Texas offered Gordon a scholarship. Probably not a big deal. They lost their rb to Alabama. They flooded the market with new offers. It was just the te coach he talk to.

1 Like

Who’s out there we really need and have room for ? Did DeSean commit yet

Not yet. But he is still waiting for his ou offer

1 Like

One thing that could really help this week is the recievers play. Martin has made some nice catches, but he had better catch the easy pass. He has dropped 2 td passes that were great throws and undefended.
Tge young recievers have improved alot on routes and blocking. They need to get more physical and separate.
Presley needs to stop slipping, that’s part of being more physical.
Tech was holding all game. They need to slap those hand off.

1 Like

It really won’t matter which qb starts. Their offense will be the same. Run heavy throw 25 times. Take deep shots.
Most of baylors offense came on two long passes. And a 4 and 2 run with no safety.
They only difference could be how well the freshman handles the pressure.
I hope they start with Bohannon get a pic and couple easier sacks.

1 Like

Baylor had the one long run and a couple of long passes, that’s about it. We put lots of pressure on Bohannon rattling him some and causing him to short arm lots of passes. I think we come at whoever starts. We are better on offense than we were the first time. Agreed our receivers need to but up and block their A&&es off

2 Likes

Agreed Martin has to make the east catches He’s dropped two or three really easy catches but made some really nice ones. With the freshmen coming on let’s hope they burn Baylor’s a&& with 2-3 long bombs :cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:
Go Pokes

1 Like

Baylor was 2 feet from playing tech In over time.
Ou was not as good as usaul I feel a whole lot worried about are defense then Baylor should.
It really does matter which qb plays our corners had better be ready. Baylor has nothing to lose. They lose their going to the sugar bowl playing Alabama. Same game if they win but the get a title.
Get out quickly mainly the defense team tend to score early. But yes the offense too. Need every one to play good
30 to 20 go pokes

1 Like

Smu has a decommit 4 star safety. He teammate has already committed to tcu from smu. So he is looking.
There are a bunch of defensive guys decommiting we need to get. Lb cb and a safety.
If Jackson comes back and ld gets a medical I would fell fine on the offense side . A lb and cb.would be a place for transfer we can push their back to next year by sign them late. So use the 3 scholarships to get some of these big guys.

1 Like

1 day away from our run for a natty.
Guys could start doing ur perdiction

1 Like

30-21 win with Bohannon 30-10 without.

1 Like

Joey and jug are still doing their narrative.
Fritz is a nice coach he chose to go to Tulane.
Simmions was a coach on Colorado so why would he hire a racist. I can’t answers on that post because my account is screwed.
We are winning tomorrow playing in the natty.
Why do u guys have to keep doing this chit. Ur losers. U hate that gundy has hair. Grow up Joey or are u the cup holder for jug

Hubbard backed of his chit. Then these guys came back. U guy want to relive nothing.
When we win tomorrow I dnt want to hear from Joey saying he his happy thats all he wanted. Or jug still finding something to cry about since he held the cup of an award winning bull. Ur talking about working with world wide elite husbandry program. And what u did was the same as take water and a towel to sanders.

Should fans put up with guys crying about an 11 and 1 team. The day before we will be making the playoffs.
Bears have qb issues. Like before it will show up by are defense. As long as we dnt help them out we’re good.
Stop the run.

1 Like

Every body once to tell us how great Baylor got. No they handle last year the worst, even worst then riley.
The reason ou it’s good is because of riley.
We are winning tomorrow. Because we have a better coaching staff.

We are going to lasso some bear.

I wonder what ou fans will be doing tomorrow. Mowing to lawn?

2 hours to kick off.
We need to play as clean as a game we can.
Baylor is not a great offense. We did to control them.
No big plays on first down. Watch for throws over the top. Stop the run. Get ready for alot of 4th down plays.
Defense needs to stay at home, for wild plays.

Jug and Joey want to talk about gundy not do as good as predicted.
I think I can match 2013 with bone head coaches.
Stoops loss to a 5 and 6 team.
Campbell this year he actually did finish 4th.
Riley is the top. Picked by many to win the conference , heisman and natty with 4 straight year of top 10 recruiting.

1 Like