The Most Important Backups for OSU Football in 2022

Originally published at: The Most Important Backups for OSU Football in 2022 | Pistols Firing

A look at five names to watch as key backups entering 2022.

We need all the back ups yo do well. No mention of yhe o line backups.

I think because of the front 4 alot of our other 7 looked better god knows maclaster got born so many time. Hope Daniels fixes that spot

1 Like

I’m with you that McAlester was burned a lot of times. Daniels has speed and the big body to take care of losing McAlester. He was going to get a lot of reps anyway. LB looks better, I had forgot about the former Tech player. He tore it up his freshman year there

1 Like

I don’t want anyone to get hurt, but I would love to see all of these “backups” play some meaningful snaps during the OOC part of the schedule, just so we know what we have.

1 Like

If we don’t play down to the level of competition you might get to.

Wow!! No offensive lineman?

Says the narcissist !!

1 Like

How much do you get paid to be a troll joy ? It would have to be a bunch to take all the abuse you take

1 Like

I don’t get paid for any of this. Watching you two trying so hard to outsmart common sense is payment enough :laughing:.

Out smarting you isn’t a challenge. You make your chit up that really has nothing to do with an article, then start your babble from out of the blue, just getting a jab at Gundy you moron

1 Like

Lol common sense. When have you every used logic or common sense.

First off a team that goes 12 and 2 is logical good. But, you make them out to be crap. Then your " common sense " takes you even further down a rabbit hole.

Another i love about you is your adoring me. You will say some stupid chit then i make some great comment. Next thing i know you have apporateded my words.

1 Like

The funny thing is I don’t make anything up. You guys just hope that I make it up.

You misread everything I say. I never said 12-2 wasn’t good. All I said was we should’ve won the Big 12 title game, and that we should expect to win a conference title or NY6 bowl more than once every decade. Do you read anything I say? Or do you just scratch at the surface to find things to argue about?

Well i never get your post straight because of all the crying.
And expecting to win big 6 is still wrong. We have gone to 3 on 11 years so the a big 6 year 4 years.

Were all disapointed with the title game but rehashing it every day is pathetic joy.

1 Like

Rehashing the CC gives joy a woody …. It’s the last resort he has. Joy does adore you :joy::joy:

1 Like

You just don’t like to hear it. Admit it.

It just reinforces the idea to me that when it comes to conference championships Gundy gets scared and coaches scared.

Since you want to be the spelling police it’s “hear “joy :grin:

1 Like

Don’t know what you’re talking about. Get back to the tractor.

Yea i love how joy is the first to point out spelling her sister jeffy has never made it through a post. Joy is a wannabe genius hero.

1 Like

I put it right in your face joy, you posted it. Own it

1 Like