The Rundown: Everything Mike Gundy Said after the Cowboys' Thursday Practice

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/the-rundown-everything-mike-gundy-said-after-the-cowboys-thursday-practice/

Gundy talks depth, which freshmen are getting work and compares on of his RBs to Keith Toston.

Did not give me a warm fuzzy feeling when he talked about sanders.

What I read was

“We have a lot of young players that still need to develop in my opinion so they won’t see the field, and most of my guys are average besides 3 or 4 sprinkled in there. I hope we are good on special teams because I refuse to hire a special teams coach. Dezmon Jackson will be the 3rd guy in the rotation. Hopefully we are just good enough to make it to a bowl game.”

You know a top 25 recruiting class for the first time in 10 years might help him feel a little better about some of the younger guys coming into camp.

1 Like

So u are ignoring that we have a ton of older players that are good.
U really like younger kids?
Do u give out candy?
Drive a white van?

Uh……I’m just referring to what Gundy said. You just brought up that subject of little kids. So since your asking the question if I do the same thing you do then the answer is absolutely not.

If you actually knew how to read you would know he doesn’t feel real good about depth in some of the positions. Instead, you decided to skip straight to the part about Sanders instead of looking at the big overall picture.

He’s basically telling you we can probably make it to a bowl game, but that’s really about it. It’s common sense Robert. Better recruiting leads to better players and more reliable depth on the field.

He also has absolutely no clue how good his special teams will be. He said he’s “comfortable” with the OL which is coach talk for they might be average.

Blah blah blah

Blah blah blah!!! I’m Robert!!! I want to gargle Gundy’s marbles!!! Blah blah blah!!!

That is logan line.
Why do I need to actually post a response to ur post u repeatedly write the same stuff.
This is how stupid u r u think each of ur post are mind blowing. There not. So they warrant blah blah blah

Why are you posting about wanting to make love to little boys? You don’t need to tell us about you’re sexual offender life. Keep it to yourself or I’ll call the police.

Yea funny it only took u a half a day for that come back.
Pathetic

It takes you half a day to write half a sentence.

R u that bored today

Are you? You reply within two minutes on this forum anytime I post something.

I’ve been post to other post. So I can spear 30 seconds to ur nonsense