The Rundown: Everything Mike Gundy Said at His Pre-Iowa State News Conference

Originally published at: The Rundown: Everything Mike Gundy Said at His Pre-Iowa State News Conference | Pistols Firing

Putting a bow on Kansas and previewing Iowa State.

“No reason to change what we’ve been doing here for 19 years.” Hell yea there is gundy! We want to win some conference championships man! We are tired of saying maybe next year man! We are tired of recruiting in the 40’s man! We are tired of shuffling the offensive line around man! We are tired of not being able to run the ball man! ITS NOT WRKING MAN!!! New blood please.

3 Likes

Were tired of you crying and lieing

1 Like

He doesn’t need to say it but he should tell Derrick Mason to go WALK! That guy is a BU$T! Said it more than a few times on here, Joe Bob deserves the J.O.B.

1 Like

@teatown Of course there needs to be some kind of change with the coordinators. However he’s not gong to talk about it at a press conference or publicly in any fashion. The only folks involved in that convo are Gundy the coordinator and the AD

1 Like

For those who want to troll about Gundy’s comments at the presser, keep it up. making comments on coach speak is truly useful.

2 Likes

You think there is a problem with coordinators and think you above talking to what you think are trolls but explain which coordinators have been the problem since 2017 and why every coordinator has the exact same problems.

1. It started around 1960 when your mom lost her coordination.
1 Like

Huh??

Jug is an idiot that hates Gundy whether he wins 12 games or not. He spends a lot of time crying

1 Like

Has anyone notice where we set in the conference standings? I remember Gundy criticizing teams for winning the conference then dropping to the bottom half of the conference. Unfortunately we didn’t get to win the conference.

1 Like

Yeah, he ain’t gonna throw the guy under the bus like zerOU’s Brent Vegetables, no spine-having dude.

1 Like

Who did Venables throw under the bus & when did he do it?

@KetchupSicle Now we all know that you know the answer to your question.

No, I honestly don’t. I don’t listen to the pressers of any of these guys because it’s typically the same thing from all of em. I highly doubt BV threw any coach or player under a bus because if he did, that’d be pretty newsworthy locally…….& I’ve not heard that said

This is an excerpt from a John Hoover article on Nov 6.

“Venables could have said, “I need time to recruit my style of player.” But he didn’t. He won’t. He’s not about to throw this team and these players under the bus. It’s 2022. This is his team. These are his players.

And to his credit, Venables embraces that — hard."

I’m not sure what you guys are hearing…….but it’s fake news.

Lol poor tomato slice so much a homer you couldnt figure out this mystery. I would help you out but i want to hear more about brent do gods work down south. :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I go away for a few weeks……come back and you’re still the same moron on here. You really, really need to find a hobby because actually having a conversation isn’t in your wheelhouse. Perhaps you should take your talents to Facebook and start arguing politics.

1 Like

Lol. Your the one coming on here looking for a fite with anyone that doesnt agree with your take on uo.

I feel soory for you. I would think they were talking about gundy being throw straight under the front tires then smacked again by the back tires.

Poor guy

1 Like

"Who did Venables throw under the bus & when did he do it?"…The fact that you think thats starting a fight is EXACTLY why you are fit for Facebook and not a forum.