The Rundown: Everything Mike Gundy Said at His Pre-West Virginia News Conference

Right - consistently successful, winning program, great reputation, with 3 (actually about 5) seasons with realistic shots at greater success than 99% of schools in the nation! Glad we’re on the same page…

2 Likes

Actually there has been 2 that they’ve won Bedlam and played for a conference championship or won the conference. “2”

2 Likes

Yet, we have only been that close twice in 18 years, and won a title once in 18 years. We have plateaued. And our pathetic QB managed to have multiple 4 turnover games. lol. Bowls are meaningless. Completely worthless. Gundy’s average finish in the Big 12 is 4.8… out of 10. That’s why we are sick of Gundy. This is what we have after 18 years. And if you think we will just bounce back next year, you are sadly mistaken. It will take Gundy at least another 2 years to correct our issues.

And don’t forget 3-15 against OU. Complete trash.

Your math is fuzzy just like the weed you smoke gumball, you need to go back to grads school , learn how to figure. If it’s all complete trash maybe move on to the goons. They were rock solid weren’t they :clown_face:

1 Like

@patrick2 Care to back me up here?

Yea rinse and repeat ?!?! 12-2 last year … hopefully 9-4 this year. You must have heard that phrase somewhere cause it doesn’t apply to last year :roll_eyes: Injuries played a big part in the last half of the season, OL is terrible, I agree there , something has to give. You fix that it fixes a lot of other problems

1 Like

Hopefully 9-4?? LOL. I smoke a lot of weed, but you must be on meth.

Chew on this awhile gumball :clown_face:

1 Like

Who cares. HE HAS NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT! No playoffs, no conference title. Nothing.

1 Like

Do you really think that graphic proves anything at all?

That must eat your heart out gumball, you never dreamed we would be in elite company did you. Go burn another blunt jackass :clown_face:

1 Like

@michael13 Checking notes… Nope, still no conference title in the last 10 years. Still have a QB that is on pace to hit 60 turnovers in 4 years, after 18 years of recruiting. Still have an offensive line that WILL NOT be fixed next year and has had issues for at least 3 years. Still losing a defensive coordinator and starting over in less than 18 months. AGAIN. Still have a horrible play caller in Dunn. ETC ETC. And Gundy is still 3-15 against OU. Who cares about your little graphic.

Do you realize that our first 3 wins this season have a combined record of 9-25??? 4-7, 3-8, 2-8. LOL

Our conference wins have a record of 23-21 or 6-5, 6-5, 4-7, 7-4.

Our combined season wins are against teams with an average of 32 wins and 46 losses.

One thing your little graphic doesn’t point out is that OK State is the only team on that list that has not won a conference title in recent years. Also, one of the few teams that has not been involved in the playoffs in recent years. Why??? Because Gumby can’t win anything meaningful. So the graphic is chit.

1 Like

Tell me what the 4.8 number measures and perhaps I’ll back you. 4.8 is the average of what?

1 Like

We are still 8th in total wins since 2020 gumball. That graph shows we are in raw company being with playoff teams. Maybe you can come up with someone who isn’t aBB that has made the playoffs besides Cincinnati or Michigan St ? Who from the outside makes it in ? I agreed with your asx on the OL, we have playmakers. Skill positions. Go ahead and lose you chit over a game , expand your vocabulary besides “trash” that’s weak man. You really sound like a HSer

1 Like

Gumball says that’s the average place we finish in the B12 conference

1 Like

2 biggest areas of concern for this program. QB, we haven’t had one since Rudolph, last year gave us a rosier picture of Sanders because our defense won us a ton of games but when we need him most against the elite teams Sanders makes too many mistakes he’s been that way since 2019. Secondly the O-line, we have no depth, and I believe the transfer portal probably has a lot to do with that but we’ve gotta find a way to be better up front. If we fix those two things with the CFP changing it’s format I think we can be successful but we’ve gotta find the next QB and kept him on his feet.

2 Likes

Thank God for Jim Knowles top 5 defense then. We’ve experienced plenty what happens when we have neither an elite offense or elite defense. If people. want to stay stuck in Last Year University then that’s their decision. I would like to be more consistent than once every ten years to be quite honest.

2 Likes

We’re the only team Kansas has beaten since October 2nd and you think we’re going 9-4? I wouldn’t be surprised at all if we lose next week.