The Rundown: Everything Mike Gundy Said in his Pre-Baylor News Conference

Even if I don’t use Briles it didn’t take Aranda 7 years to win a title and beat OU. Keep ignoring that fact though.

First off they moved him to te.

Alot of deals go into recruiting. You love to just go off the team ranking

1 Like

If we recruit better than Baylor and supposedly have the better coach there isn’t any reason we should be 2-3 against Baylor since 2018. Why do you think I keep saying we need top 25 recruiting classes.

So you still going by stars joy , or could it be Gundy looks for talent that’s a year away that don’t have the high stars. You don’t think there is a chit load within 100 miles of Waco ? And you tell us the stars are the gospel :roll_eyes: you get wackier everyday….BB go for stars , most are good players , some overrated. Wonder what KState recruiting number was compared to zero u ? I’m sure you will come back with they have beat uo 3 times blah blah. That’s the thing, it happens. You don’t have the answer, if you did you wouldn’t be mouthing on here :cowboy_hat_face:

And that’s all you need to know. Well I got some news for you. They haven’t been going to Baylor. It’s crazy what happens when you get competent coaches that have been a part of championship winning teams before.

1 Like

Lemme explain something again to you. Stillwater Oklahoma, verses central Texas. Which is closer to the hote bed of recruits? It’s not Stillwater. And rankings? They have proved to be sooo reliable. You sooner faithful live by them. And die by them. You’re a f***ing idiot.

And like I said before to you, and we all know it Joey, you don’t have the intestinal fortitude to talk like you do on here…. Face to face. We all know what you are. It’s that little white speck caught between a chickens toes.

2 Likes

You must own every copy of carnage’s book “how to make friends and influence people”.

3 Likes

Let me explain something to you one more time. Which is a better recruit? A 3 star or 4 star. Statistics show that more often a larger percentage of 4 star recruits make it to the NFL. Why you might ask? Probably because they succeeded enough to get to that point.

If recruiting rankings didn’t matter then we wouldn’t be 3-14 against OU in the Gundy era and we most likely would have more than one conference title. Do you understand how that works now?

I bet I do.

1 Like

To dah captain obvious strikes again. The only thing your get rite you have to repeat over and over. You know why none of us talk about 4 star recruits. We all ready had college football 101. We all know you try to get the best players.

I think you spend to much time thinking about gundy culture. Go on 247 they have our offers every spot has 5 and 4 star offers.

2 Likes

No you don’t Joey boi :rofl:

2 Likes

Sanders has no experience?

I thought you meant Shapen the way you phrased it.

Maybe you should start demanding more. We’ve gotten more four star recruits than Baylor since 2017 and still have a hard time getting to the conference title game and winning one.

I did a list of how we finished from 2009 comparing us and baylor. Of course you didnt like it and made no comments. You can see we had the tied for 3 at least 11 of 13 years. You go on and on about title games. We should have more title games. This is not a if situation. We won the games. That is competitive.

2 Likes

We should have more title wins. Thanks!!!

Joy you real remind me of pee wee herman.
My point is we have been 2nd 5 times but have 1 title game. Stop taking stuff out of context.
Come up with your own idea to flog off.

You never come out with opinions of teams or players. Just blahs. I know your so worried youll be wrong.

2 Likes

So we’ve lost four times? Thanks!!!

No moron 2011 was one of those 4 thats a title. The other 3 we did get a chance to play in a title game.

You just answered @beer you not being positive.keeps you in reality. Thats a lie. Not sure you have every beenin reality.
You still have told us one coach that could take us to the next level. Yes you have given a couple of nice retired coaches. Others you have named Tulane and indianas coaches
You ignore when i show you how competitive we have been in the last 13 years. You hate hear how many wins gundy has. How do you do good if you dnt win

This is your reality. And stop deflecting

2 Likes

Looks like we better improve in recruiting then.

The reality is I can see the faults in Gundy and the way he plans for championship games unlike you.

What is so competitive about a 7-15 record against OU and Baylor combined?

Not really. I hate to hear that the best we can do is one conference title in 17 years.

How do you plan on becoming a BB with recruiting classes in the 30’s and never winning your conference?

1 Like

This ^^^. This is like the liberals that can’t find a response and their comeback is you’re racist Same old chit

2 Likes