The Rundown: Gundy Talks Big 12 Championship, Opt-Out Trend

I’m willing to bet u believe in unicorns

“People are going to get an idea of who Baylor is based on the record, but if you go back and look at their games and their scores, Baylor’s been in pretty much every game that they’ve played.“

I do know one thing. I know that Baylor holds a 6-2 record against Mike Gundy since the beginning of the 2012 football season. I’ll also say with confidence I think they will be 7-2 after Saturday.

Baylor 27 OSU 17

I mean if you want to be technical about it Baylor is 6-2 against Mike Gundy since the beginning of the 2012 season. Baylor has also won two conference titles since the 2012 season. Baylor also played for a conference championship last season. Gundy hasn’t won one conference title in that time frame, hasn’t played in the Big 12 championship game, and is being outcoached by both coaches Baylor has brought in after Art Briles.

I’m willing to bet they probably beat OSU this weekend as well. Baylor also played OU twice last season and played them a lot closer last season and this season than Gundy can ever dream of these days. So do me a favor and quote this posting on Saturday when that happens.

We are but Robert isn’t.

Robert must be a player trying to stick up for his coach or might be gundy’s son under the name of Robert 28. Get lost dude. Actually Robert 28 might be gundy himself lol. Get you a long walking stick that you can tap back and forth as you walk around so you don’t run into stuff and get a dog that can direct you around traffic so you don’t get ran over. Your blind!!

Stop it man, your embarrassing yourself on these threads sticking up for your awful daddy coach gundy. He sucks. He’s not good. He’s weird. He talked about stuff he only understands. He has a mullet and he is almost 60. He’s loosing at an alarming rate. Just stop it!!

U get scared because I like Gundy. Sad gurl. Ur like the catholic church calling people witches. Bigots like u is not american or the cowboy way. I’m not scared of u( lower life force). I find in not smart but sad a nice guy like me cannt come on a free American site and give kudos to a guy who for yrs have done alot more good then the lil sissy who want to shame others to their fetishes. This goes for every one of u losers who feel the need to defend ur loser agenda. On my riting if u pay me I would do it rite. If u dnt pay me shout up or skip my post.

U guys keep talking about sniffing glue, what’s wrong with it ur guys moms did it. Oh yes I see now the problem. What I find hilarious is u guys believe ur rite but ur so worried what I say.

Robert Allen?

Definitely a left wing radical If I had to guess by what you said on your last two post. Psycho. You weird me out like gundy does.

Adults are having meaningful conversations here weird-0 so scram.

I never said you couldn’t come on here and comment. Nobody is saying Gundy isn’t a good moral guy either. We are simply just saying we think he sucks as a coach now, and offer you a different reasoning and perspective on our point of view why he does.

It’s not an agenda to question a coach who is 13-13 in the last three seasons in the conference, and has 2 wins against his in-state rival since 2005. All we are doing is saying we need to try something different, because obviously the program has shown a slight decline the last three seasons.

Think about this seriously for a moment if you will. Would you agree OSU is a better program than Iowa State? If you do then you should probably be disgusted that a team we beat this season with the injuries we do have is playing in the championship game (with a victory against OU already) and we aren’t.

Did we have any business at all losing to 4-4 TCU team when we won the turnover battle 5-1? Probably not and it goes back to coaching. Historically speaking Iowa State is a worse program than OSU. However, they are the ones in the CCG and we aren’t. If that doesn’t piss you off or get to your head a little bit then I don’t know what will.

Gundy did well his first few years in this program, but it’s time for a younger and more innovative coach to take over the reigns in Stillwater. We thank Gundy for his years of support, and we wish him well in his endeavors of running his farm and spending more time with his family than he gets to. He deserves at least that much.

Lil gurls have a sleep over. Joe wants mike leach that rite there tells us he is not play with a full deck. Jeff is just slow. Ar works the streets of midwest city. U guys act like I’m defending Simmons. I could agree with some stuff but there are some who real r obsessed with Gundy. Have ur fun quite a few don’t understand basic sport stuff let alone complex college sports

Joe how old is leach. Ur leach fan never ever won a con champ older then Gundy. Had 2 10 win seasons. Will be fired from his 2nd job soon. Miles is another idol of joe soon to be fired. Not good coaches.

Go iron your OANN tee shirt and comb your mullet and make your fart noises . No one cares.

1 Like

U again do nothing to show ur adult. There are some of u who r really not stable. If u attack a guy who likes a winning coach, something is mental. It’s one thing to disagree about Gundy. But out rite hate gundy and guys who like him is another. Ar n joe have troubles jeff is there too. U guys act like Am defending Simmons. U guys lie and use double standards. I’m sorry ar1 for telling people about u nite job in midwest city I thought u wanted to advertise.

Simmons had more wins against OU than Gundy.

Only u and joe u have alot of hate u do see a doctor regularly. I mean u guys go well beyond fanaticism. I could never reason with u two. Reality is something u left one nite on the streets, I’m sorry for u it most have hurt u bad

Do you sleep on Gundy’s front lawn every night? Because you seem to be really fanatic with him.

Gundy quote
If you go back for the last 10 or 11 years and they would have had a championship, we would have been in it, what six, seven times maybe?

What the hell is he talking about? He would have been in it 2011, 2015, and 2016. That’s it. 6 or 7 times? He’s delusional. If he had been there 6 or 7 times I would be supporting him now.

He has got to go! The last 3 years, he’s struggling to finish in the top half of the conference. He’s had 1 conference title and 2 second place in 16 seasons. I don’t want to hear about how he’s competing for a conference title and how it comes down to Bedlam, cause Bedlam is always a guaranteed loss.