The Rundown: Gundy Talks NFL Pokes, One-Handed Pushups and Fall Camp Updates

Originally published at: The Rundown: Gundy Talks NFL Pokes, One-Handed Pushups and Fall Camp Updates | Pistols Firing

It was a wild Thursday morning in Stillwater.

1 Like

We tend to get the same questions asked. I which we could hear about other players

1 Like

Good report we don’t have but one player hurt. I think we will see several freshman in , at least 4 games to maybe save their redshirt

1 Like

We got cole out for awhile. And the greem kid

1 Like

Hadn’t hear about Cole , serious. ?
I think Green will be back sooner than you think

Cole went down back in summer. Last i knew itll be most of the year if not all.
Green could be back for baylor
They shift shultz over, heard good things. Played te in hs and should be a good play.

We also lost barr. He had to retire. He play cw and they had moved him back to line. Its not a lose this year,

1 Like

One of the wright brothers is gone to. The dl kid that come over from Arkansas. His dad played here. His brother still here. Was a walkon but idnt know.

Have heard the two qbs are looking better. And Jamal and desean looking good at de.

1 Like

I read that about the qbs , didn’t know the Wright kid left ? He canapé his mind up if he wants to work or not I guess We are loaded at de

He was a d tackle but still the same thing. We got another walkon can remember his name i think from jenks. I think he will get there. Short and fat but still is fast. Glass will get him in the rite shape.

So far its looking good.

1 Like

Yea except for Cole and Green, hopefully Green is back soon. No injuries at critical places … I think the offense will be really good if they go fast, defense should be good, we really going to miss the backers

1 Like

Yes i still think yhey will be ok. We got 4 good lb. I think bensen and cobb will br good starters. replacing 220 tackles plus the other stats is tuff. I all in on mason tho and getting the secondary to get more pics.

I did love knowles but hands on and recruiting was not his strong points. The defense have bought into mason thats a big thing

1 Like

Knowles did little as far as recruiting, nothing. I don’t know how much recruiting they give him at tOSU , we will see. Benson was a bad dude his freshman year at Tech, he should fall right into place. You just aren’t replacing Malcom

1 Like

If I’m devising the Central Michigan game plan, I’m going to acknowledge the strength of OSU’s defensive line. I’m going to concoct a slew of quick-hitting passes over the middle – negating the pass rush and putting the onus on the new Cowboy LBs and safeties to prove themselves.

Defensively, I’m going to see what OSU’s o-line and new backfield have. I’d go five cover and dare OSU to run.

1 Like