The Rundown: What Mike Gundy Said about His 2021 Signing Class

Still wont change us being 3rd
And still does change that u and joe are disrespectful to all cowboy players

I do agree with you that the numbers are screwy cause they do go down when they commit to OSU and go up when they commit to OU.

I try to only be disrespectful to Gundy. Though I might treat a player a little like you treat Sanders.

You are so short sided. I hope your service animal helps. If you had read and could UNDERSTAND any of my previous posts you would realize I support OSU not Gundy. But unfortunately it goes over your head. You keep wanting to fire Gundy because heā€™s Gundy, you think he makes all the detailed decisions and he doesnā€™t listen to his staff. Iā€™m telling you thatā€™s total BS. If you find a new HC that will move OSU forward and not back I will support him 100%. You just want a change it doesnā€™t matter who. Hey ar, Kevin Sumlin, Will Muschamp, Gene Chizik are available. How about Art Briles. I mean really they have all won at one time and you could replace Gundy with a proven winner. Sign them up buddy. I could continue but it would go above your head. Next time I will use smaller words would that help you understand.

When u make jabs at Gundy ur trivialize the whole team.

I know in ur mind itā€™s funny and makes since. I have told u 2 to think before u rite. I forgot about u thinking

If you can get off your knees for a minute, Iā€™ve said several times on here that I would hire Todd Monken in 2 seconds.

And when you make comments about Sanders youā€™re talking about the whole offense.

Youā€™ve got to be a Democrat with your reasoning.

So what exactly have you seen that makes you think we can get at least 2nd in the conference in the future?

No one other then Sanders throws the ball, makes poor reads, slow to get rid of the ball.

No one other than Gundy is responsible for the playbook ran for the last 8 years. Or the fact that the offensive line has been horrible for the last 8 years. Or that recruiting has been dismal.

1 Like

No. We want Gundy gone because heā€™s 16-15 in his last 31 big 12 games when between 2015-2017 he was 22-8. Also, it would be nice to finish 2nd in the conference more than once every 9 seasons, and maybe beat OU more than once every 8 seasons. Thatā€™s why most people want Gundy gone, and I can tell you right now with Lincoln Riley in the sidelines for OU and Mike Gundy in the sidelines for OSU I wonā€™t surprised if Gundy never gets another bedlam victory the rest of his tenure at OSU.

Monken has not stayed at a place longer then for 4yrs. U be start the merry go round. That is not what we want. He is older the Gundy. Hasnā€™t coached in 15 yrs. If ur just get asst. Get a good younger one

U wanted improvements both his overall big 12 records and recruiting has improved plus he has 364 grads. All this yr seniors graduated.

And 2022 is rank 12th nationally

Yes and if you would pull your head out of your @$$ you would look at what Monken did at Southern Miss and realize he is a better OC than HC. Proven at OSU, in the NFL, and now at Georgia.

1 Like

Only since Sanders been qb have we been out side of the top offense. Sanders knows he is bad. I like him he can stay and be a reciever rb or cb.he is not going pro as a qb

1 Like

Yea I know 2nd in big 12 and 12th over all. Isnā€™t it great he keeps improving.

His conference record went from 1-7 to 7-1.