The Top 10 Plays of Oklahoma State's 2021 Season

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/the-top-10-plays-of-oklahoma-states-2021-season/

The best plays from the year that was.

1 Like

There was a lot of good plays this season. We needed everyone of them and a couple more. Haters will be triggered after this article.

2 Likes

That was fun…. I loved the commentators description of Warren, “That is illegal”

4 Likes

Gracious those were fun to watch!

3 Likes

Splitting hairs but to me Collin Oliver army crawling to take down Williams to secure the Bedlam win was definitely play of the year. Might be play if the decade.

4 Likes

Love this! Special season I won’t forget.

3 Likes

Good Stuff here. I can’t argue any of it. How big was that kick return? It seems like it’s been so long since we had a big Special Teams TD, and that was huge. The difference in the game maybe.

3 Likes

Agreed. Not a kick return for TD vs Tech St but the villainous sooners!!! I am so glad we have signed the Presley brothers. Maybe OSU should play some Elvis songs after they score touchdowns?!?
Hound Dog
Orange Suede Shoes
All Shook Up

3 Likes

It looks like a couple of videos won’tp play on android.

His little brother is even better. Next year if they let him play, Braylin will have a few huge returns.

Did you change your mind?

It’s definitely splitting hairs on a lot of these plays. For me, #1 would be Taylor’s pick six against Texas. Not only did it change the game but maybe the season.

2 Likes

This made my day! Really enjoyed reliving the great plays of 2021!

1 Like

Robert had a grammar error so he deleted the post! :smile: Just kidding Robert…love you brother!

1 Like

Robert is better than dealing with the Sooner fans that come here. I actually want to meet Robert. He lives a few miles away. Maybe 12 miles.