The Top 5 Homecoming Games in Oklahoma State History

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/the-top-5-homecoming-games-in-oklahoma-state-history/

From Tylan Wallace to Terry Miller, here are some of the best homecoming games in OSU’s history.

1 Like

Good to get Miller in.
Why is corndog in there :thinking::thinking::thinking::crazy_face::crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl::rofl::rofl::innocent::innocent::innocent::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:
Well that’s weird miles could coast to a win by not score in the second half​:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::rofl::rofl::rofl::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

Thank you, @marshall for writing this!! This content is the foundation upon which PFB was built. The video from 1997 is pure gold! The voice of Bill Teegins and the dual-threat capacity of Tony Lindsey brought back ALL THE FEELS. You’ve restored the joy for this old man. Much appreciated.

#FreeFobbs

6 Likes

I’m partial to the 2003 texas tech homecoming game…51-49…when tech’s pass was intercepted with a minute left, it was one if the loudest times I can remember.

3 Likes

It was nostalgic for me as well as 1997 was my freshman year at OSU.
Good times. Kinda miss it.

1 Like

It was my freshman year by as an well…in high school. :joy:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Now I feel old.

1 Like

I was at the Texas A&M game in 2002 and the Texas Tech game in 2003. Back when we played to win. Good times and thrilling football games.

Ur young then me. Does that help?:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::innocent::innocent::innocent::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::partying_face:

I’m sure ku players are think the same thing now that miles is gone too.

Maybe a little :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I can remember walking to George’s Stables after the game and Tech fan said “ I’m tired of coming to Stillwater and losing.” Wasn’t quite sure if his perceived reality and actual scoreboards were in alignment, but it did make me chuckle to myself.

Then why does Gundy have a better winning percentage than Miles at OSU?

1 Like

I can promise you were having more fun than I was back then. :joy:

1 Like

I feel that guy’s pain but mine is Bedlam.

1 Like

We’re getting rid of ou. We will say goodbye in a great way this year.

Fair point :sweat_smile:

Meanwhile (it’s my duty to keep you apprised)…

Both the Cowboy and Cowgirl golf teams will play today for the championship at East Lake. The ladies have not lost yet this fall. The Cowboys will be matched against those bottom-feeding, SEC-bound hackers from Norman.

The Golf Channel will air the matches later today.

5 Likes

The boys were ranked no 1 not sure they still r
But, the girls are no 1

As far as I’m concerned going 8-5 or 9-4 under Les Miles wasn’t really any diffferent than going 8-5 or 9-4 under Mike Gundy. At least we were competitive with OU at the time and found ways to beat them.