The Top 5 Quarterback Recruits of the Mike Gundy Era

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/the-top-5-quarterback-recruits-of-the-mike-gundy-era/

OSU’s most highly touted gunslingers under Mike Gundy.

1 Like

It doesn’t look like we will get one this year. If we red shirt our freshman we will still have one in this class.
Next year it’ll be another gundy.
I think we took a look at pioneer women’s son. We out to pick him at least for the press and possible donor.

1 Like

I want to know what the Top 5 lineman in the Gundy era were.

Gundy’s best quarterbacks ever… weren’t top recruits. Weeden was a walk on from minor league baseball and I think Zac Robinson was recruited as a wide receiver. Only Rudolph has touched those guys for my money. Sanders has to clean up his turnovers before I group him among the best. Win us the Fiesta Bowl after losing us the Big 12 Championship with sloppy, albeit earnest effort is a consolation prize. jmho

:cowboy_hat_face: :cowboy_hat_face: :cowboy_hat_face: :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Impressive

It’s funny you say no excuses. But, you do them all the time. So you have officially switched from Matt to Dave.
By jumping around point out things that fall apart are excuses. Like they said you haven’t post anything about boynton with out an excuse.

Dave Aranda has just as many conference titles in two years as Gundy does in 17. So I gotta ask the question. What’s Gundy’s excuse? Maybe you can elaborate for him?

As far as Campbell is concerned. When the Big 12 title game was brought back he made it there first before Gundy did. He also did it at a school that is traditionally worse in football than OSU. So what’s Gundy’s excuse? Maybe you can elaborate for him?

As far as Boynton is concerned. I’ve already stated (for the 100th time) if he doesn’t do better next season to consider sending him on his way. However, I’m not gonna say send him packing when he won us our first tournament game in 12 seasons, and finished .500 in a ban year.

The only person around here that’s really making excuses for anyone is you. You could at least admit one time that sometimes some things are Gundy’s fault.

1 Like

What did I say? Jake is rite you can’t read.

I have seen this chit a 100 times. Since you have nothing new stop posting.

It doesn’t matter if they wrote the article about tulips, you would post the same thing.

1 Like

As would you.

1 Like

Joy read my post that are not to u and your circle.
All I do is rite about the article.

I actually talk about teams players and coaches.
You write about gundy. You say I never say anything bad , well you dnt read so .

So when exactly are you ever going to? Eventually, people start to wonder. Shouldn’t the CEO of any program be held accountable for something if you’re willing to give them credit? Or is college football becoming like corporate America?

1 Like

One is the 2nd best in osu history. The others just show how bad the coaching staff is when it comes to selecting qbs

1 Like

Roberto, so answer joe’s question. What is gundy’s excuse? Just another time when Robert0 gets cornered and has nothing to respond with but “joe you say the same chit every time.” This is your way to avoid adult questions LOL. It’s ok little buddy.

1 Like

We are waiting to hear from the great Gundy whisper shhhhh everyone

1 Like

We all know gundy can’t recruit a starving kid from South Africa to a buffet at golden corral. The one position he played all his life and can’t seem to evaluate that one position. Seems very odd but then aging he’s a pretty odd fellow himself. Great counselor, mother, advisor, but evaluating QB’s not so much. Guess he said he’s out of the portal game because of his guys that have been there working really hard would get their position taken from a guy who could even be better but wouldn’t be FAIR. Is this a guy you trust to win championships? Roberto? Ummmm not a chance. And you wonder why he has one in 18 years LOL

2 Likes

He won’t do it. Because if anyone else shows they can do what Gundy has done (or almost done) at a lesser school or better then the argument just gets thrown out the window.

Jeff do you wake up after you pass out and get on here.
You yahoos have post like crazy, saying nothing new. Does you parents know your this stupid. Seriously buddy, just because you gurls direct a post to me doesn’t mean I’m obligated to respond. Since your post are the same just go reread my last post.
You need to get a pet or a puzzle.

Interesting stat. Brandon Weekend had more interceptions in both 2010 and 2011 than Spencer Sanders had in any of the last three years.

1 Like

Lol that’s one way to look at it.
Weeden had 26 pics with 1103 passes
Sanders had 31 pics with 886 passes.

Then you got fumbles.

Hating on Sanders and JW? Man. Maybe they were overrated, but they’re not bums.

2 Likes