The Top Five Candidates To Play Point Guard at OSU in 2022

Rhule was a great recruiter. I said briles years were a selling point. If on probation they wouldn’t have got rhule.
Stop dance around

1 Like

@robert28 thinks that kids that were in high school should be punished for what went on a Baylor.

1 Like

Ah jug had to bring his amoral thoughts on. I’m talking a cover up off multiple counts of sexual assault and many other crimes.
He is your short coming. When a school is banned the kids can leave( which alot did even without the ban) or dnt go there.

1 Like

Who do you think knew about it and wasn’t fired? Do you think the reason Briles isn’t coaching today has something to do with it?

Hiding crimes is breaking the law.
Alots of people knew. Just like at psu. Ncaa is suppose to hit this hard so other coaches and school will not do it again. Briles didn’t get what he should have. The only reason he is not coaching is bad press.

This wasn’t give a few hundred bucks to a kid or sending two many text.

This was a conspiracy to pervert justice by a large group of school officials. Plus those kids that did those crimes.

1 Like

Problem is, you need evidence. They said it’s hard to prove when someone knew something unless it’s written down.

1 Like

Well then Baylor fired all those people for nothing and got sue by none of them.
Briles not being hired is just wrong.
The main problem is the police were involved too.
But go a head a be one of a few perverts who justifies immoral acts.

1 Like

You can be fired for what you should have known but you can’t be charged for it.

1 Like

Is it so important for you to try and win a point you will stick up for briles. I’ve talked about this enough. I will try one last time.
Football teams a one big rumor mill. There wasn’t anyone in the athletic department and administration that didn’t know. Just like when your aunt Mable tells everyone that Sally joe doesn’t make her rhubarb pie from scratch. The whole town knows tomorrow.
Briles knew and did things to hide it.
But stick up for him makes you look like a freedom fighter

1 Like

Obviously you didn’t watch any coverage on this.

1 Like

So talking about the facts or evidence for the case against Briles means he’s taking up for him? I didn’t see anywhere in AR’s conversation with you that he was solely on Briles side.

You just proved my point Joy. Jug just wants to argue like you. Thank you joy.

1 Like

What point? You haven’t made one yet. You’re trying to say he’s on Briles side. What indicated he was trying to?

Ignorance is bliss joy. You really amazing you can wake up in the morning

1 Like

You still haven’t explained your point.

Ken Starr was also president of Baylor at the time too. You think he didn’t pay a bunch of money to someone, including the police !! You can bet your axx on that. They had multiple rape charges that were filed against them

1 Like

You sure as hell can be fired for not being cognizant of what’s happening in your football team, failure to supervise your team Jog

1 Like

It’s a waste of time to try to communicate with people who can’t read or spell.

I know, I have hell making any kind of sense outa your posts Jug… good one liner though
You stooges make are a laugh a minute I’ll give you that

1 Like

Well at least we agree that you can be fired. Now you convince Robert.