Things to do to kill time with no sports

Yeah I’ve watched it several times. Been awhile. Ive seen all that I listed … just been awhile.

I was thinking about busting out some puzzles as well.

2 Likes

FYI they also edited the GF trilogy in a single movie 7 hour plus movie.

Isn’t that just the first two? I think it has some additional scenes as well.

Post more on PFB+

Wait, you’re a current student, right? You had to go home, right? Or stay home longer, I guess?

1 Like

NASCAR is still on. :racing_car:

Abooouuutttttt…

I wish. I work in one of OSU’s physics labs, which means that unless this gets worse I’ll be back the Monday after Spring break for work. A couple of my roommates who work on campus we’re told that they basically don’t have a job for the two weeks after spring break, but that’s on a department by department basis.

1 Like

That’s weird considering everybody paid their tuition already.

1 Like

College Football Coach app

Stuffffffffffff

1 Like

Learn to solve a Rubik’s Cube

1 Like

You are correct sir. Please contact management for your prize :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I wasn’t able to find it actually streaming anywhere. I wish HBO would put it back up.

If y’all have ESPN+, there’s a big backlog of 30 for 30s available. Last night I watched one about Doc Gooden and Darryl Strawberry. Gave me a good sports fix.

3 Likes

I’m rewatching Justified and The Last Ship. I recommend the Last Ship because it’s about dealing with a worldwide pandemic. Much worse than this one of course but it’s interesting. It’s on Hulu for those interested

1 Like

I followed the last ship from the first episode aired. Was a great series that’s kinda crazy!

2 Likes

Bourbon, beer, cigars, Netflix, Amazon Prime

1 Like

The Reggie Miller vs the Knicks one is amazing.

2 Likes