Three-star DL Keviyan Huddleston Commits to TCU Over OSU, Others

Originally published at: Three-star DL Keviyan Huddleston Commits to TCU Over OSU, Others | Pistols Firing

Huddleston stays in the state walls of Texas.

Gundy is killing it!

1 Like

I cannot figure out why oSu cannot get over the hill when it comes to recruiting linemen. Our facilities are second to none, stadium is full on gameday, and our on-field success is at the top of the conference. The only thing I can see is that we are not putting O and D linemen into the NFL as we did two decades ago.

1 Like

Neither is TCU or anyone else in the big 12 outside of OU. Has to be money and if they don’t want to stay in a small town like Stillwater.

At least we’re ahead of Kansas. I guess Gundy’s philosophy of “If you’re not first, then your last” philosophy pertains to recruiting as well. Same as all the others, right?

1 Like

@joe15

Lol
Haha
Lololo
Hahaha

Your bait is cheap. Doesnt even sell in Dollar tree.

Haha

2 Likes

So nice when our recruiting ranks up there with Oregon State. If we are going to recruit with them maybe they should join the conference.

1 Like

I already told everyone that the class wont be that great. Gave reason. So your jab is pointless.

1 Like

Recruits at 54 paid in the top ten.

If you can only recruit a few, maybe you should spend the time to get the best. 4 conference quarterbacks preformed better than his.

1 Like

Barring injury zane will be a 4 start. Sell on of your 50k cows and get us a better player

1 Like

You’re right. 10 straight years with no top 25 classes. No reason to expect another one in the future. You would think with all that winning we could get them🤷‍♂️.

1 Like

Kind of like Gundy’s recruiting :man_shrugging:. You can ride Bullet only so many times.

1 Like

You’ll be sad to know gundy went to nashville with his shrit on. It wasnt even a oan t-shirt

1 Like

Did it get him another Big 12 title?

Did you have anthoer wet dream about coaching osu.

You dnt gat respect because out of all the people to quote, you pick your dad jug

2 Likes

He sees the writing on the wall. Ten years and still no second conference title. Can’t even win it when OU isn’t involved :man_shrugging:. Hopefully we don’t have a Baylor problem in the future.

Haha
Lol
Hahahaha
Lolololo

He is talking about b12 conf titles like they matter ROFLMMAO

@joe15 @ar1

2 Likes