Three-Star Linebacker Jordan Crook Commits to Oklahoma State

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/three-star-linebacker-jordan-crook-commits-to-oklahoma-state/

The Cowboys are en fuego in 2022.

Wow - outstanding highlight tape. This kid is fast, aggressive and a hard hitter. Great signing. Not to mention Duncanville plays in a tough district and region.

5 Likes

Pumped for this one!

Gundy/Knowles/Bradford have been stepping their games up. Great work staff and welcome Jordan!

5 Likes

Does 2022 mean that he will report to school Aug. of 2022?
If so, then he has his senior year to play in high school and probably will be a 4 star then.

5 Likes

Well took a few days but great. Beat out Arkansas and Baylor. As long as we keep getting our guys it’ll work

1 Like

Hell of a get! This kid is probably going to be a four star before it’s said and done from his film and what I’ve been reading

4 Likes

Poke report has him as a 4 star espn has r qb as a top 300. So not composite but we have 4 guys as 4 star. Out of 8.

2 Likes

Maybe in 3 or 4 years we’ll be 3rd instead of 4th.

Oh thank God u came a gave us ur wisdom. Go back to ur hole

1 Like

Did u hear miles is looking for job.

1 Like

Yep, I guess they don’t like trying to improve recruiting.

1 Like

Thats funny :smile: I think they are worried about recruiting thats why the got rid of him.

1 Like

You’d be fine with 4th as long as Gundy wasn’t here

2 Likes

Has to be he is over the moon with boynton 5th place

1 Like

U didn’t stay on to long. Things on campus going to good for u. Everbody is going to make postseason.

1 Like

He has the size he could step in and play meaningful reps as a freshman.

2 Likes

When our basketball team does well it helps our football as well as seen when Sutton had our basketball going god bless that man. It might sound alittle crazy but it does. If gundy turns this thing around and starts winning championships or getting there every 3 years then I will be the first to give him props but it would be the first Iv seen a coach that has been at the same school 16 years while only having one in his early career.

This is what I said. He still has another season and is rated the 14th best ILB. I don’t have a problem recruiting a kid like this. What I have a problem with is when we sign a kid that’s #100 in his position once his senior year is completed.

If Texas would’ve just waited a little longer they would’ve went after Miles.

Lol thats one of the funniest things I have every heard. Miles buy out was about the same. U really need help. Now he has no buy out see who picks up.

1 Like