Three Things Marcus Freeman Said about Fiesta Bowl Matchup with OSU

Then dnt read

1 Like

“What we have here is a failure to communicate “

1 Like

OK, Joe is the kind of guy that just sits there and waits for you to stop talking so he can make it about how terrible our football program is.

Joe’s Wife: Joe, I’m leaving you; you obsess over Mike Gundy too much.
Joe: I wish Mike Gundy would leave Oklahoma State, then we might win a conference title.
Joe’s Ex-wife: (sobbing) I’m taking the kids.
Joe: Just like OU takes all the kids Gundy offers. He needs to recruit better.
Joe’s Ex-wife: (angry now) I want you to know you never satisfied me.
Joe: Well, I guess I should go marry Chad Weiberg. He’s apparently satisfied with mediocrity.

3 Likes

This won’t last long lol

1 Like

Hey, do you know what Tulane and OSU have in common? Tulane has the same number of Sec conference titles as OSU has Big12 conference titles.

1 Like

I don’t have an ex-wife so I don’t really have to worry about that problem.

Wow and Tulane had a helluva footba team this year too :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like

So u never married that girl u got pregnant overseas
Why is jug talking about Tulane anyway Jake was talking about Joey’s ex wife

1 Like

Nope!!! I’m still happily married and it’s a strong one. It’s not my fault it didn’t work out for you. You don’t have to attack me because of your failure.

Well, Tulane’s not in the SEC and OSU does have a conference title, so…

1 Like

They were at one point in time.

1 Like

I keep hearing that sanders gives us a chance because he can run to get us first downs when we need him too but in reality he runs because he has a hard time going through his progressions fast enough to find an open receiver. In reality a lot of times he is the reason he has to run when we are 3rd and long. He’s just not a very good quarterback. I’m sure he’s a good teammate but we need a better QB.

1 Like

We were down 2 linemen in bedlam. Played just fine. Better than fine, actually. They struggled against BU because BU has the #4 rated D line in the United States of America, and one of the best NGs in America. Your Cherry picking is getting lazier, Joe.

2 Likes

Our line was getting blown up. Had it not been for Perion Winfrey going offsides about 7-8 times we would’ve never moved the ball forward on a few possessions.

All one of their total sacks even though they were offsides on every play shows just how awful our line really was all night long that night.

3 Likes

Go look at what our game plan was in Bedlam. It was one of the few times I admitted Dunn and Gundy called a good game. It was different than just about any game we’ve played this year. We actually passed the ball more and used a shorter passing game. We also used some slight misdirection and a couple of trick plays. There’s a reason they only got one sack.

That’s what you have to do in big games. When you don’t do things like that against Baylor’s DL (especially with Warren out) you’ll end up having a bad day. The game plan in the Big 12 title game was just like the game plan in most of the games we played this year.

• just hand it off and hope something good happens

• let’s just hope Sanders doesn’t make too many mistakes

There was almost no creativity at all in that game. Anyone who watched that game would agree.

Well you are right about our Oline getting blown up, especially against Baylor. Was a combo of a good Baylor Dline and injuries to our Oline and Rback. Result was no consistent run game which forced us to pass too much. Not an ideal situation and mistakes were made. Given all that we almost won the game so there is that.

2 Likes

Ask Robert. He’ll tell you the defense “didn’t do their job”. Then he’ll go on a rant telling people they don’t know team sports because they are blaming the offense. Even though he tried to pin the loss on the defense. Some team sport, right?