Three Things West Virginia Coach Neal Brown Said Ahead of the WVU’s Game Against OSU

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/three-things-west-virginia-coach-neal-brown-said-ahead-of-the-wvus-game-against-osu/

On ‘next week,’ young players and Spencer Sanders.

Here’s to hoping Rangel can be the next great qb.

Flores coming in too. Sure he wi redshirt but he looks like a nice qb… let’s hope we shore up the OL , you’ll be surprised what a difference that will make

By my calculations the OLine has improved absolutely zero since Dickey has been on campus. I’d say hoping Rangel developed into a slippery snake is probably a more likely outcome.

1 Like

OSU quarterbacks developing! Ha that’s a good one!:laughing::grin::smile::smiley::sunglasses:

Neal Brown: “Well, gundy will run the same offense he has for ages so we didn’t have to practice much so we will be ready for the run twice up the middle and the long ball on the side of the field.”

1 Like

I must have misread that quote :joy::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Weeden , Zac, Chelf, Mason , Sanders… I forget your dementia is creeping in jug :cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Developed into back benchers. Yep I see it.

Back benchers ? Everyone of them started and had success you imbecile …anything anti OSU jug … you sound like a sad ole grumpy old man. Down to his last friend :cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face: