Three Thoughts on O'Brate Stadium's Opening Day

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/three-thoughts-on-obrate-stadiums-opening-day/

A wonderful day at O’Brate.

It was a pleasure watching the game on espn+ with Tom Holliday providing the color commentary. Such a major improvement over listening to Rex Holt and the Chief call a game. Holliday likes to talk a lot and he knows the game and the players so you learn much from him. He also has some pretty good stories to share from his coaching career. Hunziker asks Holliday a lot of questions that results in learning some interesting baseball knowledge. This looks like a solid lineup that has the potential for a big season. They have the arms, offense and defense plus depth.

2 Likes

Been excited for this team. I’ve read all the acolytes each one has and there are many. Outstanding recruiting class and you know Rob will get some arms outa this class.
Good start to the season

1 Like

Past few season we have started out with a games with 4 or 5 errors.
Not sure how long it been since we did have more strike outs then walks.
We got alot of players
Hope the seniors get it going alex is but Mc c is hurt and cabe is cabe.
Got a ton of arms

1 Like

Josh will move into second most wins for a cowboy coach.

1 Like

I don’t know all the big 12 is going but I know tech lost 3 and ksu beat Oregon state so it could be a fun season

1 Like

Bring home the gold!

The big 12 top 3 got tore up by the sec
1 and 8

1 Like

The goons lost to a nobody the other night. We have been prone to do that in the past. I think this team is mature enough to stop a lot of that. Lots of good arms, mature hitters, I’m excited :cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::fire:

1 Like