Tired of Holliday thread

I’ve moved on to baseball season. This is a mock thread until it’s not.

1 Like

Oh FFS this has got to stop.

2 Likes

Holliday might be our guy to stop it! Omaha baby!

1 Like

This is clearly a joke… chill :joy:

3 Likes

Ability to no longer be able to take a joke is grounds for losing one’s Captaincy

7 Likes

This is not ok. I am not ok. The world is literally hurling poo at me today. Don’t you take baseball from me too. Not today, satan.

2 Likes

Triggered or no?

MwOuiiTfWfWgM

1 Like

Looks like we’re gonna need an @eddy intervention thread too.

3 Likes

Which Holliday though?

Depends on the day of the week.

1 Like

'member when people 'membered the internet was just for fun? 'member?

3 Likes

bump

1 Like

Needed to be done. This team has the pieces, but they just don’t fit together right now for whatever reason.

What needed to be done?

Bumping of the thread

2 Likes

JH always gets his guys going by conference tourney time so I’m not too worried. The frustrating part is he hasn’t had as much talent as he does right now, and he still can’t figure out how to have a consistent regular season. Still early and things can change but getting swept at home and losing 4 out of 5 not a good look, effectively demolishing any sort of momentum that big series win vs Vandy got us.

2 Likes

We are 4-1 on the road with a series win over powerhouse vandy and a series sweep of the pitchforks. Maybe we should just burn that cool new stadium to the ground since we keep getting our asses kicked inside of it?

1 Like

Ahhhh

We are 3-3 at home too though. Just 0-2 so far at Globe Life. My Rangers can’t stop ruining things.

2 Likes

What’s crazy is we open conference play with KU and K-State and those will be the 2 worst teams we’ve played. Josh accidentally scheduled nothing but tourney teams 3 years out. Arizona State, strangely enough, is probably the only non-tourney team amongst the teams we’ve played.

2 Likes