Title game 2022

So is sonny better then gundy

No injuries stop on the goal line and lost to a 3 lose team

1 Like

Must’ve gone to Gundy’s school of dogshit goal line playcalling in key moments.

1 Like

Yeah, completely asinine playcalling. A QB sneak with a push would’ve gotten them in.

1 Like

Lol yes it was Gundy’s fault. Lol

1 Like

8 tries to get it in pal. EIGHT.

1 Like

Would also like to point out KSUs coach has just as many bedlam wins and big 12 titles as Gundy btw.

1 Like

So matt sonny and dave have been down graded. Hero is now chris.

@michael13 i guess when we talk about win over years is pointless. May the band wagons begin

1 Like

Yea Sonny is dog chit now, Chris is a hero… Gundy fault on the play calling. Couldn’t be the missed blocks, that’s Sonny’s fault :joy::joy:
All are chit that lose a close game I love it
:cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:
Band wagons :crazy_face::joy:

1 Like

To answer your question, It’s too soon to tell but he’s off to a good start. He took a team that finished 5-7 last year and went 12-1 and is now a 3 seed in the College Football Playoff.

No tcu, but sonny was an amazing story. I dnt even know how he was a sexy pick up. Only thing he has done was he beat patterson.
Riley can call a nice game. They had some luck. But, sonny has not shown any thing before this. His only title was with an 8 and 5 la tech in the wac. His only 10 win season was during a 5 years at smu. Had 1 winning season at cali. Didnt even have more then a handful of power 5 wins. His track record is not good.

Being in the metro plex. With a great start. And good nil money can make him a good coach.

1 Like