Tulsa Defensive Line Transfer Anthony Goodlow Commits to Oklahoma State

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/tulsa-defensive-line-transfer-anthony-goodlow-commits-to-oklahoma-state/

This is big for the Pokes in a lot of ways.

1 Like

Love that we’re working the portal this off-season. Don’t expect to beat schools like USC too often, seems like a big get!

3 Likes

Definitely a much needed addition.

1 Like

Good get

1 Like

Much needed ! Glad he is a Cowboy :cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

I think we can quit panicking now that Gundy is a Portal Guy.

2 Likes

Good get, might as well go for the trifecta and grab the safety as well.

4 Likes

I do like how most of you misunderstand gundy on the portal. Gundy said he will use the portal to fill in gaps. Were losing at least 6 off the front 4. So yeas he will portal guys in.

Another thing were havent had alot of scholarship last couple of years.

1 Like

Nice pickup here

1 Like

How long before we can make it back to the conference championship game? Next year? When Rangel is a senior? 10 or 11 years?
This line up of coaches will never get there.

What does Nick Evers going to Wisconsin mean for Brennan Armstrong?

I thought the body language in the one photo I saw of him in Stillwater was not good.

2 Likes

I’m feeling better about this off-season. At the end of the year, I was thinking OSU might finish in the basement next year after losing to WVU. I’m impressed with who has committed to the Cowboys in the portal. I still think we need another O lineman…

1 Like

We are adding (and losing…) bodies right and left!!

We now have to hope that those bodies gained are productive with coaching and schemes and those bodies lost are not missed. GO POKES!!! :football: :cowboy_hat_face: :football: :cowboy_hat_face:

…still very impressed that a ‘patchwork’ girl’s basketball team, with limited talent but almost unbelievable cohesiveness considering time spent together (could it be coaching?? hehehehehe) is 9-2 with a very good win over a now 9-2 UNLV team yesterday. Enjoyed watching that game on Espn3 more than any of the last few football games to close out the season!! GO POKETTES!! :cowboy_hat_face: :basketball: :cowboy_hat_face: :basketball: :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

…I concur. Moreover, from what we saw of Evers in starts at OU, how was he ever such a ‘starred’ recruit???

1 Like

Gotta hope that the safety grabs us back!!

So, they got one of ours and we are after three of theirs… Hmmmm… does that make us TU-west??? Just a thought!!

GO POKES!! :cowboy_hat_face: :softball: :cowboy_hat_face: :basketball: :cowboy_hat_face: :football: :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes