Tulsa Gameday Thread

PFB+ squad …

IT’S GAMEDAY!!! Let’s get this chat poppin’. Before we do though, be sure to check out our GIVEAWAY going on over on the main board.

Done? OK, cool. How we feeling about today?

1 Like

I am cautiously optimistic but I am intrigued how the offense handles playing a capable defense.

I’m interested to see Gleeson’s first test against an actual defense.

Same. Feel pretty optimistic, though. I know TU’s defense is getting some love — but it’s still TU. I think Spencer about to bring out his blow torch to that secondary.

TU has some tall corners, but not C.J./McCray tall. Also Tylan probably won’t care.

2 Likes

Is this a Tylan game or Chuba game? Because I kinda feel like it’s going to be one or the other.

Chuba stayed really late after practice Tuesday. I think he’s coming out with some gusto.

I feel like it’ll be semi close at halftime (maybe 10-14 point lead for the Pokes), but we’ll score multiple touchdowns in the 4th to make it look like a blowout. Superior athletes shine through the most at the end of the game, and we’ve got more of those.

1 Like

I want to see the offense get off to a better start this game. Last week was pretty sloppy, but we were lucky to be playing McNeese. Against better teams we could have ended up in a big hole to start the game.

With Sanders reaction about what Gundy was like at halftime of McNeese, I feel like this team will come out firing…especially the
O-line and Chuba. I just hope to see less designed running plays for Spencer and watch him air it out a bit. Weeden threw for 369, 3 TD’s and 2 INT’s in 2011. It would be a blast to see Spencer throw for that many yards!

I’m in agreement. Think OSU will start faster than it did last week. If not … could be a really interesting game.

I think Sanders and the offense will start better, and that Sanders will have his best game thus far

Per Scott Wright, no Bundage, Antwine or Evers today. But Devin Harper is dressed.

Wow we are thin on DL and D in general.

Nm, thought it staryed at 2pm

Per Hunziker, Jayden Jernigan and Sione Asi are also out. Yikes. D-linemen wanted posters should be hanging around campus.

Sheesh. We’re gonna have to move Rodriguez to DT.

1 Like

To say I am nervous would be an understatement. They’re going to have to move Chuba over to play defensive tackle.

Could be a heavy Trace Ford day. I imagine Tyler Lacy will get a lot of run at DT after starting at DE the past two games.

1 Like

Nah word is that Jelani will be a two way player today

1 Like