Tyler Lacy Enters Junior Season with Lofty Expectations

If 25% think we could get a National championship in the next 10 years? What % think we could get a conference championship? 33%?

1 Like

Go look it up was it not on the survey. Stop bugging me with stupid stuff

Ten years without one, same coach, same playbook, equals no chance.

1 Like

All I can say is I’m praying for one. So go bug some one else. Dnt u have chit to shovel

I hope you’re praying harder than the last 9 years.

1 Like

Oh believe me u make me believe in god.

. I said I haven’t ruled out vudu.

They can be. The question is for how long?

He also did a really good job of having crap games against crap teams too.

Joey the ignorant. How’s ur day. Considering his line was made up of young guys and the 95th defense he did great

Don’t forget the 18-38 for 258 yards 1 td and 1 interception against Texas Tech which holds the dubious tradition of having bad defense in the Big 12.

We don’t believe anything you say. Because normally you never cite any source where you get your information, and I also caught you lying yesterday about South Dakota beating K State.

What was the name of the lineman who retired. Was Galloway? Him Jenkins and Ry started and were young.
So weak line. If u want to believe we had a good defense more power to u.

Your praising a QB that had his worst games against the worst teams on his schedule and making it look like he’s a pro player when:

1. He didn’t get drafted at all

2. He got cut from the NFL team he signed with because he wasn’t good enough

So who is right in their evaluation? You or the NFL scouts? What you state would be deemed illogical in reality.

At least I dnt go around say I want titles then want a guy that in 20 has never been in a title game

Blame everyone else but the dude that’s been in charge of the roster and recruiting (Mike Gundy).

We r talking college if u want to talk nfl they have sites for that. And by the way he has made the jump from areana to the cfl. Just one jump left.

I’m like u I guess u won’t take the blame for not picking a better team

There is a difference between OSU when compared to Washington State. Leach inherits a program that went 9-40 with no booster money or donations and made them at least competitive in the PAC-12.

Gundy takes over a program that went to three straight bowl games and got a truck load of money from TBP and has done nothing in recruiting since 2011, and has found a way to make us a middle conference team over the past four seasons.

And the 10 years at tech. It was his fault they had no defense. Talk about a guy who thinks is all that
Leach never worried about defense. He really believe he could out score everybody.