UNLV Offensive Line Transfer Noah McKinney Commits to Oklahoma State

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/unlv-offensive-line-transfer-noah-mckinney-commits-to-oklahoma-state/

McKinney is the second transfer to commit to OSU on Sunday.

1 Like

Uh does this mean we got Arroyo?

1 Like

Lol hopefully

I saw where Tulsa has a highly rated OT in the portal now. Maybe we can keep that pipe line going??

4 Likes

God I hope so. I’d love to see him call plays.

1 Like

I saw a rumor regarding Arroyo to be hired as co OC. As well, TJ Woods as OL coach and Cale Gundy as QBs coach. Dismissing Dickey, Rattay & McEndoo…

2 Likes

Yes. There are tons of dots to connect when it comes to recruiting/portal. Id bet the house Arroyo is coming to Stillwater

1 Like

They said he is just helping his players find homes. Im disappointed we didnt get there starting center.

If this rumor is partially true… I could see Walsh being the qb coach before Cale.

1 Like

Yeah, Walsh seems like a more natural fit than a lifelong sooner.

1 Like

Looks like we are going to field a team of FCS players in the coming years

Actually none of the portal kids that OSU has committed are from the FCS. Washington St, Tulsa, UNLV, Western Michigan, Texas St and Arkansas St are all FBS schools the latter two from the Sun Belt conference.

1 Like

You cant reason with him. He just needs to cry. Lol

Looking at his picture he needs to hurry to the Glass Factory. The guy looks like he is soft. JMHO

1 Like

So last week or perhaps the week before there was a charter jet that flew from Stillwater to Henderson Executive Airport in Las Vegas. It was on the ground over a weekend and then flew back to Stillwater the next week. I wonder if that was trip to talk to all these UNLV guys we are getting and perhaps some talks with Arroyo as well?

1 Like

Sounds like Coach Prime got Savion Washington. Didn’t want our QB throwing over a 6’9" tackle anyway…

1 Like