Updates on Deondrick Glass?

Is he going to suddenly emerge the way Chuba did?

I’ve asked my sources, and they said : “Duh.”

4 Likes

My source said: “He’ll either suddenly emerge, or not at all. Or perhaps slowly”

8 Likes

That sounds too specific. Are you Wozniak’s burner?

1 Like

Couldn’t we just ask this in the football thread?

6 Likes

He will have needed to make some significant improvements year over year. Fall camp last year was rough for Glass.

5 Likes

Hard to emerge when your behind the Heisman trophy winner

1 Like

I heard that he’s definitely shown that he’s got talent, but he’s still not in shape… :pensive:

Corona prob didn’t help Glass. :frowning:

1 Like

Also hard to emerge when you did not have access to the training facilities for a chunk of the year. Remember all the videos of players finding ways to lift and keep in shape. Worried that Glass on his own may not have been enough for him to make that jump this year.

1 Like

Seriously ?!?

Also how does he show that while still being out of shape ? That’s hard for me to wrap my head around .

Why? Because everyone’s buying it in cans now?

8 Likes

Have you seen those threads? They are not about football at ALL anymore…LOL

3 Likes

That’s why I was hoping a question like this could have steered it back in that direction! haha

2 Likes

You’re not the first to try and fail. :wink:

Unless they had the means to access a personal trainer somewhere, It was next to impossible for those guys to train during Corona. No gyms open, all the equipment was sold out, and even if they could buy equipment, where would they put it. No access to the university equipment. My guess is that only the elite players with financial means were able to train much over the last few months. I know some of the WR and QB’s played catch and tried to run routes in the volleyball courts to stay in shape.

4 Likes

Well don’t forget the farm boys that had other ways of training and staying in shape. Several posted some nice workout videos with impromptu farm/exercise equipment.

2 Likes

Which FB player posted a video of himself jumping out of a pool in waist-deep (at least) water and landing outside the pool on his feet?

If that doesn’t sound impressive, give it a try and get back to me!

1 Like

That was a lineman from Iowa who was drafted this year.

1 Like