Watch: Mike Boynton Celebrates Double-OT Texas Win with Team

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/watch-mike-boynton-celebrates-double-ot-texas-win-with-team/

“That’s a team that can make a run in the Big Dance.”

I talked about consistency. One of the best shooting nites at tcu. Then the worst at home.
I will take bad it was a win​:upside_down_face::innocent::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face::money_mouth_face::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face:

I would take an ugly performance and win against OU in football any day of the week.

This is a basketball post. Please learn to respect that

1 Like

He’s only concerned about his self and repeating his garbage like no one has heard it

1 Like

It would be different if they actually knew something about the sports. Oh yes they know higher recruits r a good thing​:joy::joy::joy::star_struck::money_mouth_face::crazy_face::innocent::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Miles, Leach, and Campbell :crazy_face::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::joy::flushed::cowboy_hat_face:

This is a basketball post, learn to respect that.

Good coaches have their teams playing the best basketball at the end of the season (bill self) but his teams just are all over the place year in year out it seems. Issac needs to start coming off the bench

Since January 12 Bill Self is 2-5 and as of yet hasn’t heard what the NCAA is doing with his program. He might not be a factor for the next few years.

So self is a bad coach. U wouldn’t want him to come here

1 Like

Self has had chances to come and hasn’t. He’s never coming to OSU. I’m not convinced that Kansas would run him off if they get in trouble. 3 bad years total then they are back to dominating the conference.