Watching the Cowboys from out of state

Hi all,
I recently moved from the DFW area to Arizona. Can some of our out of state folks help me out on the best ways to watch the football games? I can’t seem to figure out how to get Fox Southwest here in Arizona when they’re televised on that channel. I’m guessing I can see them on ESPN+ when they play on an ESPN channel. Is that correct? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Correct from my experiences.

Maybe @Alum_in_AZ can help as well.

1 Like

If you run into any issues then you can always find a stream here: https://www.reddit.com/r/CFBStreams/

This is a really good streaming site if you’re familiar with them

1 Like

Yep, if you have ESPN+, you’re covered with anything on the ABC/ESPN networks. I usually don’t have an issue getting the Fox games either, and use Fox Sports Go sometimes when out and about on game day. I have Cox cable.

Fox Sports SW shouldn’t be a concern anymore. It is now owned by Sinclair and doesn’t have any rights to our games.

For Football you need ABC, Fox, the ESPN’s including ESPN+, FS1 and FS2. For basketball it looks like you also need CBS.

Wait, I thought ESPN+ was only good for games on ESPN+? And that you need a TV provider for the other ESPN channels?

1 Like

You do need a TV provider for ESPN 1 / 2 games. Someone said you get replays of those games on ESPN+. That’s what I’m banking on since we cut cable. Also, the wife isn’t excited to sign up with Sling just for football - she’s in the boat that we shouldn’t be playing football (I half agree) and so we should support their bad decision financially (I’m mixed).

2 Likes

Thanks everyone. Hopefully it’ll work out here in Tucson. I didn’t realize Fox SW was no longer a Big 12 football broadcaster. I haven’t had any luck connecting to Fox SW with Fox Sports GO with my Xfinity account. It keeps defaulting to Fox Arizona.