Weiberg Officially Takes Over as Oklahoma State Athletic Director

He is going. Going to the bank once a month.

1 Like

Boone gave us indoor pumping.

1 Like

Baylor has a whole brand new stadium. Not just toilet seats.

1 Like

If they part ways with him that’s fine I’ll trust the process , but that list of reasons you gave to get rid of him is the most ignorant thing I believe I’ve read. Over half of it not even based on facts .

2 Likes

If you don’t think indoor pumping is a big deal, ask your wife and mother.

1 Like

This is the funniest chit.

1 Like

This response makes no sense. I’ve got my OSU degree. Your dumbass couldn’t even get accepted into OSU which is pretty impressive.

1 Like

R u already at the bar logan

1 Like

Getting rid of Gundy does not mean the program will immediately turn into a dumpster fire. Younger Gundy and Boone elevated the program to where that there is very little chance that will happen.

2 Likes

Funny guy Robert.

1 Like

I’m sure tech, nebaska, ku, and allthe other school thought the same thing. Fired a winning head coach because the school can find another.

1 Like

Oh yes I love when snow flakes like you just start accusing people of being predators because they hurt your feelings

2 Likes

How long have you been around

1 Like

Lmao :rofl:

1 Like

What is thur?

1 Like

Because the university wanted to save money. That’s why they didn’t get rid of him. Use some common sense man.

1 Like

He got them before becoming a HC and still found a way not to use them.

2 Likes

Joe ur an idiot stop posting me.oh I’m sure u want me to prove it. Well since gundy has the rolling 4 year contact they will always be in the same place.

1 Like

Oh yeah? Go take a look at the stadium from 2004 and compare it to the current one. It’s not even in the same ball park. I know because I’ve been to it before the renovation and after.

They also practiced on the football field for the longest time because they were the only football program in the conference that didn’t have their own practice facility.

So I have no clue what in the hell your talking about. Your statement tells me you’ve never been on the OSU campus let alone any campus at all.

Look every one in the conference has or is doing the same thing. Tech is drop a ton every few years. Spend a million every year to fix up there lockroom. Ksu ku and both doing the same.
But Baylor has a new stadium.
The main point is it was just a paint job. They will have continuously putting money into a 90 year stadium.
But we got a big tv.

1 Like