Weird recuriting

So I was checking on desean brown.
His classmate is McConnell a 86 recruit oline.
Has a text that is to brown. Let’s fine a school for us to play at. He is a tcu commit. Brown did repost.
I know we are coming to the end of are scholarships.
We never offered McConnell.
With redshirt and virus year we have a lot of lineman in this class.
I still think with 3 left we need a good cb and lb that can come in to play next year.
It was a interesting tweet.

1 Like

LBer for sure. But I hear good things on Cobb ? Anyone know or hear much about him ? I think we are okay on safety. Can Tre get another year or will he want to come back ? If he won’t be drafted come back. Taylor is back I know
Remember the White kid we recruited, I think he committed to us before going to uo. They are cussing him like a yard dog. Too slow :joy::joy:

1 Like

We got about for 4 lb getting time but nothing proven.
We dnt have any of the 3 deep cb playing.
Sterling is coming back so I doubt he gets a medical unless he doesn’t play. We have quite a few safeties. The front will be as good or better.
The only other spot is rb only really have Richardson.
Yes Nixon had a nice game we do have 3 coming in, they could platoon between 5 or 6 backs. Better line could mean that soot be fine. We are getting a better line. More guys with experience.
Still I think we only have 3 scholarships left. Which is weird they keep sending out more offers like crazy.

I know we had some recruits come to the game. It must have been great for them.
The top recruit I think was try Wilson an almost 4 star in 2023 class edge. This is already his second visit, with no others to other school.

1 Like

The defensive tackle commit of baylors was here this weekend. He had a good time and said he has somethings to think about.

2 Likes

Be nice to be able to pick up the DL commitment of Baylor’s you can’t ever have too many good ones

1 Like

Offensive…. Hell maybe we will find another Oliver too. Wonder what the TCU recruits are doing with the change ? I saw Tech’s new coach had already got 4 commits since his hiring. They were 3 star so don’t know who else was recruiting them. McGuire is supposed to be a good recruiter ?!?!

Yea 1 of those recruits we offered. They we all from his ex hs. He has the hs connection like briles did. He also took baylors top recruiter. He will make thing happen.
Tcu had only receivers decommit we got plenty.

1 Like

Kam Franklin a 85 safety was at the tcu game and our summer camp not great numbers but been recruited by nice teams.

1 Like

West Virginia lost 2 recruits yesterday.
This actually bump us up to 28 national and 4 in big 12

1 Like