What Do Big 12 Polls Tell Us About the Upcoming Season

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/what-do-big-12-polls-tell-us-about-the-upcoming-season/

How does OSU stack up to the league?

If Boone can get Gundy fired before the season starts does that move OSU ranking down by Kansas? Do you think Cale Gundy will be fired too?

Go Boone

Picture this… you make up a story to fit your narrative that Gundy is racist because you want him fired for being racist. Well I want him fired but because I want to football program to start winning conference titles.
So, you piss off with your racist crap because that just hurts the University.

Boone’s only reason for firing off the tweet to begin with was to hurt Gundy. Get him fired, recruits and players leave, Langston players transfer in. 0-12 Kyle wins Boomer Sooner.

Sam Mayes Life Matters!

You’re a real one trick pony aren’t ya?

1 Like

It’s going to be biblical

In all seriousness, What has this place turned into? It used to be the best oSu news site. Past tense is correct.

If you haven’t noticed… there’s no sports…

The reason is that people are still mad at KB totally rear ending HCMG and then other PFB writers piling on with article after article implying that HCMG is racist, is a evil coach, should be fired, etc. It seems that the bad blood is going to be around awhile so I guess get used to it, ignore it, whatever

It’s been well proven that if you have a speck of conservative values in you that you’re automatically a racist. The evidence is in the people that say so even if they don’t truly know you.

“You”

Alright guys I’m going to go riot, tear down statues, loot, and burn books! Fahrenheit 451 baby!

#BLM

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

I don’t know any of that. I do know Gundy has always dressed like a goober but 90 % of coaches do. Heck most of them don’t own a pair of long pants. Also did you notice how many times you wrote allegedly? With that many “allegedly’s” you couldn’t get on that news network you talked about, you would have to take that crap to CNN or MSNBC.
If you want to push the racist narrative, take that crap somewhere else and take Hubbard with you.

You say,… at this moment in time Mike Gundy is hurting the institution. Well I believe at this moment you Chuba and Boone insinuating there is racism in the football program is most definitely hurting the institution. Sure everyone has the right to say what ever they want but no one has to right to be heard.

So what’s the issue again?

I may have figured out why we haven’t been able to win conference titles. Our big tough football players seem to be very sensitive.
When I was in school there, J.J. Guenther loved to explain everyone’s heritage to them. He’s still one of the best teachers I’ve ever had.

Maybe so, maybe not. But let’s see what happens from here going forward.

1 Like

I take it you never had a older brother.

I think he should drop the black and try Jack, dumb, candy, suck or chapped.

1 Like