What RB Deondre Jackson's Commitment Means for Oklahoma State

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/what-rb-deondre-jacksons-commitment-means-for-oklahoma-state/

OSU gets a former blue-chip recruit from Aggie land.

1 Like

Perhaps this year’s Jaylen Warren?

4 Likes

Warren only had 200 yds+ the year before he joined OKST so we just might get some unexpected #’s out of this kid. Ya never know!

1 Like

In his high school highlights he has moves like Jaylen Warren. I like that aspect about him a lot. Looks like a lot of potential.
But I disagree with the article when the writer talks about him helping out because he is experienced. He carried the ball 3 times!

3 Likes

I think they mean probably the couple years of practice I’m guessing.

2 Likes

I don’t really know what to think about the running back group until the offensive line starts run blocking consistently. They might be talented, but it’s not going to matter how many bruisers we have if they’re getting stuffed at the line of scrimmage or trying to carry a couple of defenders for a measly two yards.

I know that’s not their fault. I’m just simply saying it’s hard to showcase your talent if you can’t win the battle in the trenches. We had to wait until Chris Carson got to the Seahawks just to see how much potential he actually had.

How was justice hill able to run for over a thousand yards his freshman year with that same line Carson had

4 Likes

@joe15

Quit being so damnn dramatic

oSu led the XII in rush yards per game

3 Likes

Joy again with the bs. Carson was a great get. He was injured both the year we had him. And how many times has he been down at Seattle. Great comparison isn’t he from Georgia.

The Nebraska thing I hope does come back on us. He had school issues hope he keeps on the books.

Should be a fresh body. Hope he can still take a hit and whole on.

We have stole guys from tcu a&m ou Nebraska there is a kid I want from Texas. Make it happen

1 Like

Go look at the 2015 offensive line and get back to me. The 2016 offense was predicated on playing fast consistently as well. Also, two different types of running backs. We don’t do that any longer. You’re just like the rest of the Gundy guzzlers. You think one really good season should erase the previous ones.

We were also 55th nationally in total offense.

Why not answer the question? Instead of bringing up Gundy every single comment.

2 Likes

Lie !!! Carson started running well when the coaches talked him into giving it his all. Sure he was injured some but the last half of the season he steamrolled guys …. why do you think he got drafted Throw more chit against the wall Joey
Until Carson decided to be the guy he was average….that was coaching dimwit

2 Likes

Good chit , go to Baylor’s board and cheer for them :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Jackson appeared in five games the past two seasons with the Aggies, carrying the ball three times for 13 yards.

Jadon Nixon 2 games, carried the ball 14 times for 122 yards.

1 Like

Why not explain how Seattle was able to figure out how to use him and we weren’t?

Carson had to wait until the last half of his Senior season to learn he could run over people. By the time he stopped trying to dance around them Hill had already become the lead back

3 Likes

They sure as hell didn’t talk the offensive line into giving their all in 2015 when he was on our roster then. Don’t you ever get tired of making excuses for real problems?

Well in 2016 he averaged almost 7 yards a carry when he wasn’t hurt so explain why he couldn’t stay healthy then and still has problems now

1 Like

Only you mentioned Gundy. For you every single sentence has to go back to Gundy. We go 12-2 beat Texas, OU and Notre Dame and still it’s just another agonizing season for you. How do are you motivated to do anything with the constant criticism. Your life is so pathetic.

3 Likes