What type of phone do you have?

Because we don’t have enough things to argue about.

• iPhone
  • Samsung
  • Pixel
  • LG
  • Motorola
  • HTC
  • Other Android
  • Other Smartphone (not Android)
  • Flip Phone

0 voters

I would imagine this poll is going to be dominated by iPhones.

2 Likes

Don’t they have 40%+ of the US market? And this forum is going to pull from an audience more likely to have them.

And the most recent update to iOS has closed the gap on some of the reasons to stick with Android.

2 Likes

I switch platforms every time I am up for a new company phone. I get tired of staring at the same thing and enjoy new tech so I swap. They both have their things they are great at.

iPhones seamlessly work with stuff with a much, much great ease than Androids. However there are some OS things which I absolutely love on the androids. The gap used to be wider, but as things advance both are awesome.

edit : Oh yea, except for messaging. I used to be the ‘will turn your texts green’ guy and everyone hated me for it.

2 Likes

The software engineer group at my company is heavy Android. I’m one of the few iPhone users.

1 Like

I have an Android personal phone and an iPhone for work. I can use either effectively. Android seems to be a better fit for me that’s probably because of heavy Android use before I used an iPhone.

2 Likes

Do a Twitter search for “green bubbles” it’s wild.

2 Likes

I have a Huawei P30 Pro. No I’m not a communist they just are awesome phones.

3 Likes

It’s even more one-sided than I suspected looking at the poll percentages right now.

Years ago I remember Porter saying the traffic was like 90% Safari on iOS. Clearly that hasn’t changed much.

4 Likes

Does anybody use a computer for PFB+?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

I’m probably 80/20 phone.

@DrCCowboy I knew you used a computer. Either that or you have the fastest QWERTY fingers this side of the Mississippi (whichever side you’re actually on). :rofl:

6 Likes

Only when I’m bored at work.

Just realized I’m being played with these different “innocent” polls. @AdamM and is Huawei are over here tracking all the information for the Communists.

Who knew the Pets thread would be the gateway.

7 Likes

If you have to say it, you are one.

7 Likes

You got me.
Attach38513_20200417_183242

3 Likes

Join the party. It’s great over here.

1 Like

I thought this is accurate.

2 Likes