• OKC
  • Tulsa
  • DFW
  • Other TX
  • Other OK
  • Other State
  • Other Country

0 voters

Due to references over time of meetups etc. I’m interested in what the makeup of the PFB+ group is.
If you choose other it’d be interesting if you posted where. @Dribble doesn’t need to vote, we already know he lives in OKC.

9 Likes

Now we just need to create a few more threads:

PFB+ Last Four of Your Social
PFB+ Mother’s Maiden Name
PFB+ Name of Street You Grew Up On

26 Likes

Forgot about make and model of your first car, best man/woman in your wedding, last name of your maternal grandmother. I anxiously await everyone’s responses. - Igor from Kiev

3 Likes

hahaha that’s hilarious no but really answer them all now

2 Likes

Our “call sign” on PFB+, or whatever it’s called. How did you come up with it? Mine…I waited tables at Joes.

Talk to me Goose.

I worked in the kitchen at Joes for a summer.

In the words of @PVPoke, :speaking_head: RENT :speaking_head: FREE in someone’s head.

4 Likes

I was there from 96-00.

ah, I was there in 01

I think the biggest surprise to me here is…There actually IS an ‘Other OK?’ And this many people live in it?!

2 Likes

Guessing some of those “Other OK” votes are actually either OKC or Tulsa 'burbs.

That would also be a good place to “hide” your vote if you were to live in say…Norman. :grimacing:

4 Likes

I’ve been using this name online since 1994 when I was playing a Star Wars MUSH and needed a character name… Grabbed the tie in book from the Star Wars: Tie Fighter game and took the name from the main character. I used it for 7 years before reversing the last name for my persona name at a medieval recreation group I was in.

I’ve actually been using this handle 26 years and I find it crazy that it’s over half my life.

I’m shocked no one has asked for Jenks, USA to be an option.

May have my facts wrong, but I believe @TheHeadChimp refereed to me as “Just Gary” one time. I claimed offense and others on the board encouraged me to take ownership of it. That way those hurtful words would no longer have power over me.

Or something like that. :rofl:

9 Likes

My brother worked there during that time

Umm let’s see I have a psychology degree from OSU and I can be a psycho OSU fan at times so mine is easy to understand.

Mine is super original and creative.
3ohc10GA6j4XrLWzZK

4 Likes

Was that before or after you guys de-friended each other on Facebook?
/SsSs

This is the only place I use this name. It is not my first iteration on the site (I was in the comments before the forum started).